Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Nightmare (played anonymously)

*walks in silently*
The Fairy (played by PK-Lucas)

The Fairy looked around at all the decorations, his sensors picking up the sound and vibrations of the bucket drummers.

He was a bit disappointed that Nii-San, whoever that might be, refused to attend because there would be too many people there. But he didn't dwell on it too long.

Despite the dirt and dust that was on his gear, the bright white still stood out, and his flaming, blue hair illuminated the dim, paper lantern lit building, slightly.
Karma (played anonymously)

(Can attire be whatever? As long as the character is still wearing a mask?)
Hana (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Yes!))
((i believe so, i came in in full knight armor so-))

Hana beckons Nightmare to join as he enters, turning her face toward the... robot? Fairy. "And who might you be? Do you represent someone, friend?"
Dahlia (played by Avitrathephoenix)

A figure clambers her way out of the pipework, clothed in jeans, a zipped-up bomber jacket, and a tinted-visor industrial respirator. "Thank you, that was more rusted shut than I was ready for. And heavy." she says to the helper. "I'm-- ACK!"

She jumps away as the noise of the drums starts with her arms slightly extended away from her sides for some reason. Her movement is somehow springy or almost cartoonish, making it a bit odd. Once she regains her footing and gets used to the thunder of the drums, she looks around for a few moments. There are so many possible things to catch her attention! Potential new friends! New and different kinds of food! More possible friends! The thoughts make her excited for the evening.
"Greetings, Ack. Welcome."

The Fairy spun around to look at Hana, and with a bright smile, he replied. "I am here in the replacement of someone who was invited, yes!"
"I was told not to say my name." He said, "Nii-San is very paranoid." He murmured the last part, his volume really low and probably not even heard by anyone.

... Welcome.

"I got a bit distracted in the middle of that. Um, are we supposed to tell people our names here? I don't really know how this kind of thing works." Fortunately she's good about moving her arms and tilting her head to show confusion and shyness, compensating for the tinted visor.

Hana nods slowly to Fairy, "I understand. We have all learned to be cautious these terrible years. You don't need to say your name, but perhaps you have a handle that we can call you by?" Looking around and seeing that there was general worry about introductions, she raises her voice to be heard by all. "I will begin. Some of you may have heard of me - I am Hana, head of the Clothier's trade union. We are a loose assembly of trades people who, once upon a time, had skill with a needle and thread in one way or another. We make much more than clothing now, all kinds of useful survival items. I am certain many of you have had some contact with our traders. Now you. Who else is gathered here?"
"I relinquished my name long ago." The Shadow begins.
"I have no title. I am simply a shadow. So title me as such if thy must. I am nobody, so I have no past to tell you of."

... Call me Nightmare, The Azure Knight.

"Uh, I'm Dahlia. I like making friends and fixing stuff. The friends are hard right now since most of the people just shuffle around, but the fixing stuff is working out pretty well! EVERYTHING is broken. Though some things are too hard to fix?"

"You can call me Fairy!" He giggled, holding his hand to his mouth. "It's nice to meet you, Hana!"

"Welcome, Shadow. Welcome, Nightmare. Welcome Dahlia and Fairy. Dahlia makes an excellent point - in this time, what skills each of us have can be the difference between all of us surviving or perishing. What do each of you do in these times?"

I will slay every enemy in my path.
"I act as a shining knight to those in need." He says as he suddenly drops to a knee and puts a hand on his chest, the little of his purple eyes those can see beaming with confidence and pride.

"... Although, I am not a knight..." He says, rising back to both feet. "I lost my knighthood long, long ago."

"I've been exploring! And trying to find people who are better at fixing things than me, I have some broken stuff that I can't fix. And trying to find people who might be friends, because I like making friends!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus