Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Ophelia finally arrived, slowing her pace to a simple jog. She looked around at the party and the other partygoers and waved with a nervouseness.

"It appears that I've arrived... very, very late. Is anybody hurt?" She held a briefcase, a first aid kit, in her hands, a simple rabbit mask obscuring her face.
"No, no. Everyone is fine."
"Thank goodness. I'm grateful nobody's hurt. I'm rather happy I managed to get here. What is happening here?" She turned her attention to the Masked Shadow, tilting her head.
"A party, which I am trying to save from being crashed." He explains, turning his head towards the protestors.
PETZ (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"Like fun no one's hurt! This one here just knocked my sister out!"
"And she is unharmed." He says. "Plus, now she smells of lillies"
She nodded slowly, looking at the protestors and sighing remorsefully. "A shame... protesting at a peaceful gathering of survivors... The zombies were rather unfortunate souls." Ophelia lowered her briefcase to the ground and clasped her hands together in front of her, "Must there be such a racket?"
Hana (played by Kim) Topic Starter

With a deep sigh, Hana turns away from the protesters to welcome Ophelia. "We had some protestors come shouting about the rights of zombies, but the party is still under way. You've come at a good time." She casts a wary eye over at Dahlia. "Is there a problem over there?"
"You should probably carry her someplace safe and comfortable. I will throw her outside, seeing as you two are uninvited."
Nellie Almond (played by Kim) Topic Starter

Nellie scrambled off her chair and away from Dahlia, squeaking. "Wh- what is that thing?"
Karma (played anonymously)

" are protesters normal here? " Karma asked, confused by all that was going twice as much as he was before.
"Oh, hello, Lady Hana! It is wonderful to meet you. I am very happy to be here, despite what appears to be going on," She smiled softly, averting her focus from the protestors and walking over to Nellie, holding out her hand reassuringly, "Do not be afraid. If you'd like, I can protect you."
Hana (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"No, I would not say they are normal. I'm not even sure how these two survived. But please, Shadow, do not throw them outside. All living survivors were invited, and unfortunately, that appears to include these fools." She smiles to Ophelia, "I am very glad you made it here as well!"
Nellie Almond (played by Kim) Topic Starter

Nellie blinks at Ophelia. "Lady, I can protect myself, but it looks like Dahlia has some kind of angry bomb!"
PETZ (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The man bends down to grab his sister under the armpits, and starts to drag her toward the door, muttering the whole way about zombie murderers.
Ophelia watched as everything appeared to occur, and then she replied to Nellie with a small, sheepish smile. "I... do not know who Dahlia is yet. But I'm sure I'll figure it out. Perhaps I'll treat myself to a few drinks." She decided to walk around a little to take in the scenery, and then she went to grab a drink and sip on it. "Hopefully nothing more will occur."
"Looks like I didn't even have too!" He says with a chuckle.
Ophelia gave a look of confusion, looking to the Masked Shadow and tilting her head. "Does this mean we are in a peaceful situation now?"
"'Guess so."
"How nice. Would you like a drink?" She sat down on a chair, crossing her legs and smiling.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus