Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Yelena (played anonymously)

Yelena releases a fake cough "They will tear you to shreds given the chance, get real" she was a little muffled but hoped she got the point across
"Every zombie I have ever seen has tried to kill me and eat my flesh. Not too big of a assumption to make that the next one will too."
PETZ (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"That's not their fault, man!" shouts the man at Yelena. "They have a DISEASE! They don't have a choice, but you do. How can you kill your brothers and sisters?"
"I can if I am doing it in self defense."
Dahlia (played by Avitrathephoenix)

While Nellie is making her solution, Dahlia unzips her jacket to reveal a light grey button up shirt and, thanks to exposing her neck, that she is definitely not human. Her skin is translucent and a pale greenish blue, and she doesn't seem to have much inside her. "I'm kind of liquid! I can just push things into me to eat them, but that doesn't let me--" she gets cut off by the sudden arrival of the sign-waving people and gets startled again, as well as incredibly confused.
Nellie Almond (played by Kim) Topic Starter

Nellie pauses with a hummus-dipped carrot halfway to her mouth, first surprised by Dahlia's reveal, and then by the bizarre arrival of PETZ. "Uh..." she asks, looking wildly between her new friend and the protesters. "Do you think it's a prank?"
Hana (played by Kim) Topic Starter

Hana furrows her brow, though it's only half visible behind the decorative peaks of her mask. "All are welcome here, but... I think you may find your views are not especially welcomed," she responds sourly to the protesters. What a way to crash a party.
Karma (played anonymously)

Karma felt awkward about all of this. His eye lights shifting from a plain white glow to a shade of purple. His smile disappearing from his expression back into a more neutral expression.
Nightmare (played anonymously)

Stop wasting our time. Zombies will die if they get in our way. Simple as that.

The pair of persnickity protestors run over to Masked Shadow and start marching in a circle around him, waving their signs and chanting. "Catch and restrain! From zombie killing abstain! Catch and restrain! From zombie killing abstain!"
Yelena (played anonymously)

"Your so.." she said "Braindead.. are we sure they arent zombies?" Shed turn her head to Hana
"Please cease this at once." He says.

"It seems like a very strange prank, and they look really committed to it if it is. The shuffly ones don't try to do anything to me, but I've seen and heard how they attack other people. I don't know if they do it to feed or to reproduce, but I know that they do it." She keeps her voice to a whisper and slowly pushes some food into her collarbone area. This evening is getting very confusing, but at least she made a friend.

They... do not cease. "One two three four! Zombie killing we abhore! Five six seven eight! Zombies we must liberate!"
Hana (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"I don't think so," says Hana to Yelena, but slowly. Because Yelena has a point. "Zombies don't usually talk this much."
Shadow reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a sealed jar. He throws it to the ground, releasing a light purple gas - sleeping gas, to be exact. It seems that he is not affected by it.

"WHAT DO WE WANT?"
"Rights for zombies!"
"WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?"
"Nowwww AHHH!"
The man jumps back when the jar shatters, but the woman isn't quite fast enough and falls face first onto the ground. "HEY! He like, killed my sister, man!"
Nightmare (played anonymously)

*glares coldly at the protesters* Do you all wish to die?
"No. She is asleep. Trina Lillys produce a gas capable of putting most living things asleep." He explains.

A rapid ticking, whirring, and mechanical groaning starts up somewhere and Dahlia's chest, and some bubbles start to slowly rise in her body. She shouts very, VERY loudly, not enough to hurt, but enough to make ears start ringing.

"Hey. HEY! STOP THAT. NO threatening to kill people. NO being mean or annoying on purpose. We're here to help each other, not fight! Stop it!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus