Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Alastor (played by Atheist)

((I figured being up here and in the future, I'd be a bit limited and I was literally about to burst out into song, but I restrained myself.))
Hana (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Oh hey Atheist! Amazing you're here! :D))
((It's wonderful to have turned up during the tail end of the event. Or was it the middle? I'm surprised I remembered.))
((Atheist!! Hiya!! :D
Alastor throwing a zombie arm for Joy to fetch is something else I'll TOTES be drawing XD))

((Hello, hello! It was a lot of fun putting this character together. I know I do a lot of canons, but it's still entertaining and this was my first ever live event RP.))

((It's such a different experience, isn't it? I'm so happy you were all here. And so chuffed there's already an after party!))
((anyways, time to post my 13th ad to get some rp with this guy >: 3))
((It was lots of fun even if I could only be here for the last part!! Masquerades on RPR are always SO COOL! <3 ))

((I tweeted... errr... tooted? Skied? The link to the after party so hopefully you get some folks turning up!))

((I don't create characters often so creating something new is difficult. Lemme check my Sky..Skye? I can't remember. I'm still getting used to it.))
((I had the forum up and ready when you told the unmasking. I hope y'all can enjoy the after party. I'll be around a little, but I'll be busy doing my other roleplays and making sure my dear Ophelia is ready for anything.))

((giphy-downsized-large.gif))
((They're bopping out!! But we sadly chased them out.))

((Okay, I'm off to get my dog from daycare. Thank you again everyone, you always make this so much fun and so worth doing.))
((Off I go for a while guys!! I'll see you either in the after party chat or maybe a little here! Have a wonderful evening, friends.))

((Was going to burst out into song, I tell you -- Insane as it's applicable and would have unfortunately unveiled me! Thank you for the fun experience!))
((Moving to after party! See you guys! <3 ))
Dahlia (played by Avitrathephoenix)

((Hi, I did NOT come back soon, I got sucked into chores. >v< Anyway, the slime was run by the bird! Dahlia's gonna get converted into a more pure fantasy character because I got the idea in my head of "Slime wizard who keeps her arcane focus inside her body to keep her hands free but still do magic" and this seemed like a convenient time to make that happen with a temporary genre-shift. ^v^ Might still be kinda steampunk-fantasy, honestly, the anomalous and non-euclidian clockwork orb as a focus is neat

Also, if anyone sees this, thank you for coming back to look at it! <3))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus