Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Karma (played anonymously)

" thank you, Hana. " Karma said, trying to be polite. It felt strange being polite to humans, since he was literally raised to do harm them. But he's wasn't really ever in the mood to be violent usually. He gratefully took the cup, taking a sip from it. Then looked up at Ophelia. "A pleasure to meet you... I'm a royal captain of the guard... In my world anyways. How is it being an apothecary. ..?"
"Guard? Guard of what?" Shadow asked.
"It's an amazing experience. It is nice to mix the old style of treatment with the newer styles. I mostly make my own remedies, but I do carry pain killers in pill for. A royal captain, though... you intrigue me," She swished her wine around in the glass, struggling to stay still.

"A royal guard of the surface, where my Queens rule the land of monsters." He replied to Shadows question.
"... Surface of what?"
Hana (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The muffled sound of moaning, soon followed by the pip pap of snipers is heard from outside as a small horde begins to shamble into the area, starting to press against the outer fence. Hana's jaw tightens as she glances toward the door, but she raises a hand to reassure everyone. "No one panic. We planned for this."
"A land of monsters... the surface... it reminds me of where I am from. Coming to this world was no mistake, though. I truly enjoy it here, despite the zombies. Where are you from?" There was no apprehension in her voice; she simply seemed curious of Karma's origins. Then her attention sparked at the sound of the shots. "More zombies? They will not get in, correct, Lady Hana?"

"Ah, that is quite nice sounding. I used to be the royal scientist... Before I had to join the former King and queens' army due to... Some issues in the past." He commented. " And, uhm... We refer it as the surface, however The other name for the kingdom I love in, is also known as Ebbot. " He replied to Shadows next.
Shadow has his anxiety grow as he takes out his greatsword and holds it close... Just in case...

he may or may not be hugging it like a body pillow

"Oh, the zombies are nearby?" He asked, as he did not seem to have heard them at first. " Oh.. "
((emotional support sword))
Ophelia smiled softly to Karma's response, then her face settled as she reached into her briefcase and tugged out a short sword. She held it in her left hand as she continued to sip her wine.
The Fairy (played by PK-Lucas)

(( Hey, I know I disappeared, and I'm back now, but I don't think I can attend this masquerade anymore. :(
I have too many plans today. So, I'll just unmask now :) ))
Dahlia (played by Avitrathephoenix)

"Sure! You'll need to look down a bit to see it properly, it wouldn't be polite to expose enough to just look straight at it, but you'll be able to see enough."
Dahlia undoes the top couple of buttons of her shirt to expose the middle of her chest. A little bit below her skin or membrane, in the middle of what would be her chest cavity, is a bowling-ball sized sized sphere of shiny blue metal. Around its middle is a band of gold or brass, and there are faint markings on the sphere which look like they might be rusted silver. There's a small crack near the top of it, toward Dahlia's right side. A small bubble rises from it before breaking up and disappearing in her inner goop.
Ortho Shroud (played anonymously)

(( Here I am!! :D The Fairy is Ortho Shroud from Twisted Wonderland, dressed in his Fairy Gear! ))
Hana (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Sorry you can't join us anymore, but thank you for coming! :D))
((oh, didnt think that was you!))

(( You're welcome! Enjoy the rest of the masquerade, I had fun what little time I was here during the beginning! XD ))

(( Also, Nii-San, is his older brother, Idia Shroud :)
Anyway.. Goodbye everyone! ))

(Oh, hi Gregory!! Bye!! :D)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus