Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Hana (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"I had thought that we would eat together, dance together, sing together, and once we were all fast friends, we would discuss what we could to together to restore the world that we could not do apart. But I didn't count on there being visitors from other worlds among us! Perhaps... if your world is better... Maybe there is a way we could follow you there?"
Nellie Almond (played by Kim) Topic Starter

Nellie nods to Dahlia. "I understand feeling naked without all your armor, for sure. But I'll watch your back if you'll watch mine long enough for us to have some snacks!"
"Worlds will always fall one day. Perhaps it would one day be worse than ours." Shadow says.

"Maybe they do fall. But do they also rise?"
Karma (played anonymously)

"That actually sounds... Rather peaceful." He said while his mouth shifted into an intrigued smile.
"Then I shall remain until this one rises." He says. "I am older than I look. I have seen this world fall before, it will get back soon. And I will be here when that happens, just like I was before."
Nightmare (played anonymously)

This is the cruel reality.
"Cruel?" He asks. "No. This is beautiful."
Dahlia (played by Avitrathephoenix)

"No, it's not feeling unprotected. It's just that I think the whole... thing of it being a masked event means that we aren't supposed to take them off, right? It gets hard to taste things without using my mouth, even if I can eat them, so that makes it awkward if I can't take the mask off."
Nellie Almond (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"Eat them without using your mouth?" whispered Nellie, her brow furrowing in concern. She had no idea what Dahlia was talking about but was hoping she hadn't just befriended someone who still somehow managed coffee enemas here at the end of civilization. She glances around, as if checking to make sure they have some privacy if Dahlia really did mean to stick carrots in unusual places. "Let's hope it doesn't come to that. I think I can help." From her fanny pack, she withdraws a strip of torn sheeting, which she kept on hand as bandaging. But with a quick use of her pocket knife, she cuts two eye holes and passes the makeshift "eye mask" to Dahlia. "Here, will this do?"

Hana frowns at Nightmare and Shadow, finding their conversation extremely odd. "It might be cruel, but it is the reality we live in and have to make do with. Unless, of course, Karma knows another way. But if he doesn't, then we must do what we can to create some beauty in it, even if I do not believe it can be classed as such yet."

"Huh? Oh, uhm... Maybe games or something to play together?" He suggested. " Maybe something we can all join in on? Or... Maybe some ice breakers...? "
"I haven't played a game in... Who knows how long..." Shadow says as he looks around. "Eh. I don't see why not."

"That is an excellent idea, Mr. Karma. Perhaps you could teach us something from your world?"
PETZ (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" and other various shouts come from outside, before a pair come tumbling through the door. A man and a woman, brandishing signs that read:

PEACE NOW

and

"Zombies" are people too!

They come rushing into the room, waving their signs at the party goers, and begin chanting, "NO VICTIM MURDER! DOWN WITH ZOMBIE KILLERS!"
"Huh?" He says, confused.

"My world? Uh... Do games like hangman, 20 questions or something known in this world?" He asked, he didn't really know any ice breakers, but maybe others had ideas to add into the like of suggestions. His eye lights dilated as he heard shouting suddenly come out of no where, his head shopping around to see what was going on.
Yelena (played anonymously)

Yelena was holding a plate.. eating small snacks from the buffet.. of course she didnt want to eat too much, someone would be bound to be angry

She would seem to look over to them both "Oh my.." she said quietly... and moving out of her corner

"Yes, though they are more commonly one on one games rather than games for a group," Hana begins, then turns, her eyes widening as protestors seem to show up. She strides toward the pair waving signs, frowning. "What is the meaning of this?"
PETZ (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"You should like, be ashamed of yourselves, maaaan!" complains the male from the pair, waggling his PEACE NOW sign at Hana. "We've seen your crew out there bashing up zombies! It's like, zombies didn't ASK to be bitten, they didn't ASK to be the undead, man. What gives you the right to kill them?"

"Yeah!" shouts the woman of the pair.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus