Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

"Hm... I suppose I am a monster too... Seeing as I'm an 8 foot tall wolf man."
Nightmare (played anonymously)

Me too.
Yelena (played anonymously)

She would wave.. going to sit somewhere out of mind.. they were all survivors here so she didnt seem to on edge.. other than the Monsters she would've called fiction months ago
Hana (played by Kim) Topic Starter

Hana jumps, turning to look at Shadow. "What?! I thought that was just your armor!" She looks at Nightmare. "And what are you, under there?"

... Why do you want to know?
He wiggles his ears poking out behind his mask and pats the fur on his neck. "Nope."

"Because you just announced you're a monster, why else?"

... *removes his helmet, revealing his long red hair* Does this answer your question?
Dahlia (played by Avitrathephoenix)

She had paused since she didn't know the answer about who the buffet was for, but once Hana says that it's open access she starts to slowly sidle her way toward it, keeping close to the wall. The tension in the room was still more than she was really ready for.
Karma (played anonymously)

"My world has canine monsters as well. Is this uncommon here?" He asked, seemingly confused at the lack of other monsters who also have intelligence to think and speak.
((DEAR GOD! A REDHEAD!))

((You're welcome-))

(Wha- lol)

Hana just blinks, looking at Nightmare's hair. "Uhm..." Her eyes dance down to the weirdly mutated arm that Nightmare has, which she had previously assumed was some sort of costume. "Not really?"
Nellie Almond (played by Kim) Topic Starter

Nellie finds a chipped plate and loads it up with what looks like homemade hummus and some... weird looking carrots. Well, not weird, just non-standardized. The type of twisted stuff with the roots still on that you'd get out of your own garden, rather than the standardized orange sticks she used to get from the grocery store. She sits and starts snacking with a look of bliss on her face, beckoning Dahlia over. "You have got to try this, new friend."

*puts his helmet back on*

Karma glanced over at the buffet. "Is any of that food, magic-based by chance...?" He asked Hana, seeing as she seemed to know more about what everything was, or what was going on.

Hana blinks again, continually surprised by her guests. "I... No, I'm sorry, I don't know any magic."

"Ah... Unfortunate I guess... Guess I shouldn't be surprised...?" He commented. " What exactly all is going on at this party then? Activity wise? "
Dahlia (played by Avitrathephoenix)

Dahlia also takes a plate and carefully loads it with small amounts of an many things as she can. "I do have to try it."

Then, after a few seconds of staring at the plate she says "Right. My whole face is covered. Um... That's a bit of a problem."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus