Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Karma (played anonymously)

"Its fine, um... Guessing I'm not in any game worlds anymore maybe...? And uh... My names, Karma. And you are...?" He responded , wishing to get to know these other people as well. He wondered however as to why everyone seemed to be on edge.
"I have no name. But people call me shadow, as that is what I am" He says.

and also because i am an edgelord
Nightmare (played anonymously)

*opens his eyes and notices the skeleton, then closes them* Nightmare.

"A shadow...? Like.. An apparition perhaps? Or an actual, sentient shadow...?" He asked, Shadow.
Nellie Almond (played by Kim) Topic Starter

With a deep brief, Nellie stows her baseball bat on her back, tied to her heavy backpack, then slowly shuffles further into the room. Casting an uncertain glance around, she spots Dahlia and moves over closer to her. "What did I miss?" she whispers.

*deep breath
"A shadow of my former self." He says. "And before that, someone that followed someone like their shadow... Someone who was as inseparable from that person as their shadow."

"Oh? May I ask how you mean? Sounds sorta like a rebirth of sorts?" He asked, while glancing around, only seeing a few others around them at the moment. His white eye lights slowly moving as his gaze shifted, until it went back to Shadow.
"No. I am still the same wolf I was before, physically." He says. "I refuse to go into anymore detail."
Hana (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"My name is Hana," says Hana to Karma. "This is indeed not a game, or a happy world. In this world, civilization has fallen and we are all hunted by the undead. I apologize for our initial reactions."
Dahlia (played by Avitrathephoenix)

Dahlia tilts her enclosed head toward Nellie and whispers "People showed up but seem really jumpy and like they aren't ready to trust other survivors. I'm not sure if that's normal or if that's just the people here. Also hi what's your name and are we friends now?"

Nellie blinked, surprised once again. She isn't too sure she's ready to trust people herself, but Dahlia seems to be just going for it, and that makes Nellie want to go for it too. "Uh... Well... My name is Helen, but everyone who knows me... who knew me... they used to call me Nellie. If you want to call me Nellie, we're definitely friends."

"The undead?" He repeated, wondering if the undead were monsters like himself, or some other category. " Oh, but uh.. Pleasure to meet you all... I think? " he added, scratching the back of his skull slightly in slight awkwardness at his lack of knowledge of what was going on exactly. "And, no worries, Shadow. I won't press onto it." He said, turning to look back at Shadow.
Nightmare (played anonymously)

Basically Zombies.

"The undead, yes. As nightmare says, what we call zombies. Living people who became sick, died, and then rose again, hungry for the flesh of those who were still living. They do not speak like you do, they only walk and eat. I cannot tell you how refreshing it is to see someone like yourself who CAN still speak! Were you always like this?"
Dahlia (played by Avitrathephoenix)

"Hi Nellie, I'm Dahlia, and I'm glad we're definitely friends. They're hard to come by out here, all of the..." she gestures toward the other conversation more in the middle of the room. "The things they're talking about, aren't very friendly."

"No, not very friendly at all," says Nellie, furrowing her brow. This seems like a surprising understatement, but given all the surprises she's already had in this room, she's ready to move right on past that! She takes a glance over toward the buffet, her mouth watering. "Do you know if that's for everyone?"
Yelena (played anonymously)

Yelena would enter.. that mask on her face was a little odd, but nothing really.. weird you know? She was a little quiet.. but she was looking around for food, she felt her bag was a little light currently. She began to walk about the sort of party

"Oh... Oh, uh, yeah, I've always been like this. Me and my brothers are all skeletons. We're a branch off of monster-kind." He answered, Hana, hoping that was a good enough answer. He wasn't trying to make anyone wary of him, unless he was actually under any actual unnecessary threat.

Hana looks up quickly, nodding to Nellie. "Yes, please, help yourself to anything. It's all there for the guests, and you are certainly a welcome one." She sees another person entering, and lifts a hand in greeting to Yelena even as she responds to Karma. "That is fascinating."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus