Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

"I don't drink alcohol." He says. "... Yes. Even in the apocalypse."
"Oh. This is alcohol. I suppose I didn't notice. It tastes fruity enough." She nervously chuckled, continuing to sip her drink.
Hana (played by Kim) Topic Starter

Hana moved over toward the buffet, as that was where people seemed to be congregated. "Drinks with alcohol are often the safest these days... But we do have purified water, and coffee, though it's instant. But the boiling makes the water safe."
"I have my own tea leaves. Self grown." He says as he pulls out a small baggie of them.

"Perfect." She gestures, and an attendant brings over a kettle of recently boiled water for Shadow.
"This is rather pleasant, Lady Hana. I haven't had something like this in a very long time. I won't be tipsy after this, that I can promise to you," Ophelia hummed to herself, tapping her glass and looking to the tea leaves. "Oh! May I inquire what type of tea that is?"
"Black tea."
Dahlia (played by Avitrathephoenix)

Dahlia stops ticking and bubbling now that things are calming down and goes to sit against a wall. She looks tired.
Nellie Almond (played by Kim) Topic Starter

Nellie lets out a breath of relief, following after Dahlia. "You okay?"
Karma (played anonymously)

" Are there any spiced drinks?" Karma asked. He could go for a drink maybe it's calm him.
Ophelia looked over to Nellie and Dahlia nervously, reaching out for her briefcase and grabbing it. She laid it on the counter behind her, sighing contentedly and chuckling. "I do not know if there are any spiced drinks, but I do know this wine is rather nice. The sweetness reminds me of before the fall."

"We have some spiced cider, if that's to your liking," offers Hana. "But it is definitely a bit alcoholic."
After it finishes brewing, he moves his cup up to his mouth and splashes it against the houndskull bascinet he's using as a mask... But he seems satisfied.
Karma (played anonymously)

"Oo, both sound quite nice actually... Maybe I'll try the wine?" Karma replied. He did enjoy himself some good wine.

"I was just stressed from everyone being stressed, and now I'm tired from being stressed and turning my sphere on. It gets warm because of whatever is wrong with it."

"Is it like a pacemaker? Or..." her eyes widen. "Wait, are you like an Iron Man?"

Hana nodded, grabbing a cup from the random collection that they had and pouring Karma a mug of spiced cider. She passes it to Karma, nodding respectfully. "I hope it puts you back in the partying mood!"

"Oh, no, it's just a thing I found. I think normally a person would hold it to use it, but it gets too hot for most people and I don't want to carry it everywhere by hand. I'm kind of liquid, so I just store it inside me. I can still use it that way, and I can help keep it cold enough that it doesn't break more."

Nellie glances around to make sure no one is too close, then whispers, "Can I look at it?"
Ophelia looked to Karma and his newfound cup of cider, standing to her feet and walking over. He seemed kind enough to her. "My name is Ophelia. I'm a nurse and apothecary!" She grinned, sipping on her wine from behind the veil her rabbit-like mask had on it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Spring Masquerade 2024

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus