Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HI !!!!!!!! HELLO!!!

Ma_plus

Hi! I'm Ma_plus, or Ma+. I've been roleplaying for a long time (since childhood) on other places, including games.

I love sci-fi, urban fantasy, and fandom RPs. However, I can try out other genres like mordern, or regular fantasy.

I prefer group roleplays a lot more. 1 on 1 just isn't really my thing.

Anyways, thank you for reading this post! I hope I'll make more memories in here.
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey! Welcome! There's actually a group roleplay going on right now in the general roleplay section!

Do you have any genres you like?
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Aya

Welcome to RPR!
Greetings
Hello Ma+! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! There's something for everyone here; have fun! :)
Hello ! Welcome to RPR, Ma+ ! Also psst I absolutely love group rps too so we might run into each other soon
Welcome! I hope you gind many fantastic group RPs here!
-waves hi as well-

Welcome to our happy world!
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
If you ever wanna rp. My Private Messages are always open, and we'll hook something up. ^-^
Welcome to rpr!! I hope you have fun :3
Welcome welcome! Groups can be a little harder to organize... but they can certainly benefit from having some additional creative minds coming up with ideas! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HI !!!!!!!! HELLO!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus