Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! Hoping to finally find a home here :)!

Hi! I'm Sugar, after having a look around the site I think here will actually work for me! I've hopped around a bunch of RP areas (forums, discord severs, etc) for years now but never found one that made me feel comfortable. Here it seems really nice though! I wasn't expecting found family to be a semi-common trope on here but I'm really happy it is, I genuinely thought it was a really obscure rp since I've never seen them anywhere before, more used to general fantasy/fandom rps popping up.

Rambling aside, my interests include fountain pens, Linux, reading (currently reading the portrait of Dorian Gray), gaming (slowly getting through a couple of gameboy games, summon nights: swordcraft story, FFTA, and Tetris) and art! I'll probably be putting up a post for art reqs after this :)!!

I'm not really sure what genres/writing styles I'd enjoy yet, and I'm not entirely sure how to dip my toes in before committing to a longer-term roleplay, but I'll continue having a look around for anything that would interest me!

Thank you for reading!!
Hiya, nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey! Welcome to RPR! Don't be afraid to pm for help!

I love found family too! I have two plots around it that are open right now! (Although, be aware that both are furry roleplays)

Make sure to check out the Find RP board you can find at the top of the page and the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!
Hello, welcome to RPR
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
This place is indeed very nice and friendly!
(Hiya! From one newbie to another, welcome to our happy family!)
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Hiya!! Welcome to the RPR family and nice to meet you ! :D Remember to check out the forums often…there’s always something cool and new going on. :)
Aya

Welcome to RPR! ♥️
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hello Sugar! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR!
Hello! I can say, as someone who has also tried to dip their feet into other communities, I have not found one as accepting and fantastic as this one. You won't regret giving it a chance! :) Everyone is SO kind, and I guarantee you'll find what you're looking for. Happy writing!
Ma_plus

Welcome to the site! I hope you'll make new friends here! -v-
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! Glad to have you here. :)
Nice to meet you :3 welcome to the site ❤️ i hope you have fun!!
Welcome to RPR!
AK54sxu.gif

Oh, my stars, you're old school -- Tetris is so good, but I'm not bueno at it. My spouse is really, really good at it though so I can appreciate watching them play and just admire from afar! :D We all have our quirks and talents though and I looooove me a good fountain pen, lemme tell you. Where I work, I go through pens constantly because of all the writing so I try not to get attached. But occasionally I'll find a wonderful pen and then hoard it away like a dragon with their trove of treasures!

ANYHOO! Official fine welcome to you, by the way! I hope RP Repository ends up being the home-away-from-home you seek! I know it's very hard to find a place where you feel comfortable, but I've gone through that and found RPR to be just the thing for me. It's very easy-going and you don't feel rushed or pressured here. And like you said, found family is definitely a thing!

If you find yourself lost or in need of questions answered, feel free to reach out to anyone of us. We're a great community after all! I wish you all the best in your search for RPs! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! Hoping to finally find a home here :)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus