Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newbie

foxtrot

Greetings! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm Fox and I have been roleplaying for several years now. I love plots with some angst and some romance. I like supernatural fantasy or high fantasy with magic and such. I'm trying to broaden my horizons and try out new genres, so I figured this was a great place to do that! Looking forward to meeting new partners. <3

I do have a quick question. I have several ideas for RP plots I would like to do. Is it better to make them all individual ADs or can I make one post with all of my ideas in one place? What would you suggest?
Hello, welcome to RPR.

My suggestion would be put them all together than separate. It may be hard to keep track on who's interested in which one as well not confusing another for something else. Hope this helps. :)
foxtrot Topic Starter

Coco_Milk wrote:
Hello, welcome to RPR.

My suggestion would be put them all together than separate. It may be hard to keep track on who's interested in which one as well not confusing another for something else. Hope this helps. :)

It does! Thank you.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy it here![
My suggestion is to just put em together.
If you ever wanna fantasy/horror/modern/sci Fi/or Adventure rp, just Private Message me!
I'm open for anything! Anyday!
hi and welcome to rpr!! personally i would jumble them all together for the best and easiest to maintain results ❤️, just like coco said

I hope you have fun here!!
Hey! Welcome!

I'm a big fantasy fan too and am currently writing a magical furry webcomic! (its still in the concept stage tho)

i like to make all my ads separate! feels silly in a good way to have a ton of ads and i can bump up the ones i am more interested in!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!

It's better to keep all the plots in one forum/AD, it's easier and handy for potential roleplay partners to choose from!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
About the ads, i think perhaps depends on what sort of ideas and how fleshed out they are? If they're quite vague and more like a small idea i'd prolly put them all together, but if one is more detailed and such i'd say you could make a seperate for that? Especially if the genre is different from the rest
Welcome!

I've seen both approaches done - grouping them together and having them separate. I don't have enough direct experience to may any suggestions on the matter, though. ^^;
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello ! Welcome to the RPR ! About your ideas, I’d suggest that if you have a lot to write for every idea, keep it separate. And if they’re brief, it’d look good and be easy to handle if you keep them together.
Welcome to RPR!

My suggestion on posting a LFRP... Consider categorizing your plot seeds based on the characters you intend to use. For instance, if you have three plot ideas for Character A and two for Character B, it might be beneficial to create separate Looking For Role Play (LFRP) posts for each character. This approach has worked well for me.

Moreover, to facilitate smoother communication and clarity, I highly recommend assigning unique identifiers to your plot ideas. Whether it's through numbers, titles, or any other form of designation, this small step can make a big difference. It allows potential partners to easily reference and discuss specific plots they're interested in.

Happy role-playing!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR!
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and welcome to RP Repository! I think everyone pretty much reached out an answered your inquiry, but I have to agree with a lot of them in putting your ideas in an organized fashion together so that you can see and keep up with them and others get a feel for which one they like best as well!

If you're really looking to get out there and post away, I highly recommend the Forum Games. It's got a lot of in character prompts so that way you can scratch the itch for RP if you're needing something quick while also enjoying some of the awesome prompts several of our fellow writers make us sit back and think about.

If you have any further questions or want to just know more about something in particular, reach out to us again! We're a great community and love helpin' folks out! Take care and have a good 'un out there! :D
Aya

Welcome to RPR! ♥️
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hello! Welcome!

Everyone does things differently but I'd suggest putting maybe all related ideas in a single thread, but breaking it up by 'genre' or 'topic' between multiple threads (for example, one thread for fantasy rps you're looking to do, and another for futuristic, etc.)
foxtrot Topic Starter

Thank you for the advice and the welcomes everyone! <3
hi, welcome to the site :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newbie

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus