Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Why, Hello there!

Well, it's nice to meet you all!

I'm rather new to RPRepository, but I've had some (more or less) roleplay experience in the past. I'm actually very happy to exchange ideas between one another, and make a story. I'm not entirely sure what I want to say, so I'll just give a general idea of who I am.

I'm a 25-year old stuck in the past. Yes, I get it, that sounds weird, but that's how I am. I enjoy both music and fashion from the 60s and 70s. It's an odd feeling and thing when you see all your musical idols either retiring or worst of all, dyjng.
Hey, though! That's life, ain't it?

Anyway, I'm happy to meet you all, and hope that we can have some incredible roleplay sessions. Again, I am novice to this platform, but by no means a novice roleplayer... Boy, talk about setting a standard. Ah, well.

Anybody who writes to me, I'm glad to have met you, and I'm looking forward to working together!

Sincerely, Maxerion!
AK54sxu.gif

Welcome, fellow veteran RPer, to RP Repository! It's very nice to have more people flock to our wonderful little nook in the wild woods of the internet. We're very glad to have you because more people means more interesting diversity! RPR is a very easy-going, steady-flowin' community with a heck ton of genres to pick from, talent roamin' about, and activities to do throughout the year! We just had our Masquerade event. Man, I can't wait for Epic Week again! :D

I hope you find worlds to build and characters to create to your pleasure! I know making a character profile is probably my favorite aspect of this whole site. You can be as vague or verbose as you'd like. I like to go a little over the top because I'm just too informative, I guess, hah hah...

Anyhoo, if you have any questions, curiosities, concerns, or what have you, feel free to reach out to any one of us! We'll be glad to help -- we're a great bunch of folks, lemme tell you! I hope you have a good 'un out there! :)
Pleasure to meet you, Welcome to RPR!
The sands look choppy today!
XGAaun6.gif
Hey! Welcome to the site!

Do you have any favorite roleplay genres?
Hello, welcome to RPR
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Maxerion Topic Starter

Thank you, all!

I'm glad to be here, and excited to establish and explore many stories in the future!
Welcome! As you might have noticed already, this is a pretty friendly community. There's plenty of helpful resources around if you're unsure of things, and if all else fails, folks are usually pretty happy to offer some help if you've got questions. :)
Hiya, nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :3
Welcome to RPR! I'm open to roleplay ideas if you have any, just PM me.
hello and welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here :)
Aya

Welcome to RPR! ♥️
Hello Maxerion! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! ^^ I know we're already chatting but figured I would offer my official hello and welcome anyway. :)
Hello and welcome to RPR! I can already tell that we’re all getting along. Have fun ! :D
Welcome!! Im also new and its nice to meet you!!
Heya Maxerion! Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Why, Hello there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus