Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, world!

Hello all, my name's Mary and I used to RP a lot when I was younger and in high school! As an adult, I had little time for it so I dropped this hobby for many years but now that I'm a little more stable and feeling nostalgic, I'd like to jump back into the game! Hope to meet other like-minded RPers.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 17.

Note: I usually have great dice luck!

<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome!

What fandoms are you in? And do you have a favorite genre or two?
Ah welcome!! It's nice to meet other new people!!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome. :) You'll find varying styles here. I think probably most use little to no dice in their games here, but there certainly are some who do, too.

Hope you find plenty of fun!
Welcome back to the world of RP! Happy writing! :)
Hello Mary! <3 Welcome to RPR! <3 :)
Welcome to RPR Mary! I hope you enjoy it here and find lots of wonderful RP partners to get back into the swing of things! It's alway nice when you're able to make time for the hobbies you used to love. 💕 Happy writing!
hi, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here and find some great new stories and people to share them with :D
Welcome to RPR! :)
AK54sxu.gif

Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you find what you're looking for here! It's a really great place to pick up writing buddies and find the sort of diversity that's hard to find in a lot of places. I recommend that if you're really gung-ho to get back into the swing of things to check out all the active forums, put together a character, and jump in on the action! It'll get the creative juices flowing and you may even establish a connection with a partner and let the world building begin!

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask any one of us! We're a great community and we'd be happy to help! :)
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to the site :)
Hello, welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, world!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus