Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New here!!

MonoscopeX

Helloooo! I'm Mono, and I'm new here to RPR, since I usually roleplay on discord lol, got dragged into here by my friend. But it might be fun to try new things tho!!

I'm good and open to any kind of genre! Tho my fav out of the bunch are angst and fantasy all together! I mostly rp as fandom characters, but I've got OCs in the bunch too! Preferred fandoms are Danganronpa, Sonic Prime, and I could list a lot lol!

Any tips on how I could start and all that? A bit confused on the website lol, so any help would be appreciated! Thank you!! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
About where to start, perhaps the Looking for rp section if you're wanting to get started in that sense?^^
Hello! Welcome to RPR! Hope you have a good time here, and you could start out in the Looking For RP forum :)
Welcome!!
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Hello, welcome to RPR
Iris (played anonymously)

Welcome to RPR!
c70a10843da247d388860a9ab9a40124.jpg
Hey! Welcome!

I got here via friend too in a way, but it was weird lol.

I love fantasy! I have a good few fantasy plots open if you wanna check them out! You can see them on my profile!

I would recommend starting by making a character or two, making an ad and responding to a few, and maybe joining a group!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
hey, welcome to RPR! :)
Hello and welcome! :) I would start by checking out the Looking for RP forums, and either post something you're hoping to write, or see what idea other people want to flesh out!
Hello!! Welcome to the site :3
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR! You'll find there are lots of people here who like to write on Discord as well! RPR serves as a hub to both RP and to find those who would like to RP! :D
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
Hello Mono! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
AK54sxu.gif

Well your friend did you a service! Welcome to RP Repository! It's a great place full of diversity, fandoms, and original ideas! There's a lot of wonderful writing talent here and I suggest for you to go see what we have by checking out our activity in the local forums. There's one forum in particular that's my absolute favorite! You can participate with your character in the Forum Games and get to know them better. You may even surprise yourself by catching the interest of writing partner! Then it's off to building worlds! :D

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to any one of us. I know it can be a little daunting, but you'll get the hang of it faster than you think. Also, have your wonderful friend to help you out as well.

And just so you know, I mostly RP as fandom characters as well. It's a rarity, but it's still pretty neat, in my humblest of opinions! Good luck out there and remember to have fun. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New here!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus