Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New, yet old.

Wait, no lemme rephrase that.
My account is old, almost two years old. But I haven't used it until now, so that would technically make me new. Right?
<3 Welcome (back?) to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Dustus Topic Starter

Yay! Help stuff!
Greetings! Welcome back to RPR, I believe. If you want to roleplay, don't be afraid to ask me! I can do any roleplay you have in mind. Private message me if you want! Welcome!
Welcome!!
Hello, welcome back to RPR
Welcome back! 😀
Welcome (back!!) :]
Very late welcome to RPR!
Well, welcome anyway! XD
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Heya! Welcome!

I would say that that makes you new! What kinda genres do you like if I may ask?
Hello Dustus! Welcome to the introduction forum of Rp Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR! Even if it is a belated welcome lol 💕
Welcome back! 📝✨
I'd say welcome, but maybe 'happy debut' is better! ^^ Hope you have fun here!
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
Hello! Welcome (back) to RPR!
Dustus Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
Heya! Welcome!

I would say that that makes you new! What kinda genres do you like if I may ask?

Fantasy, comedy(I bring the comedy of course, at least I try.)
Also HOLY CRAP I LOOK AWAY FROM THIS THREAD FOR LIKE ONE DAY AND ALL THESE DUDES ARE HERE.
I mean uh, thank you for all the warm welcomes.
AK54sxu.gif

Yes, you are technically new, my friend. :) Welcome back officially to RP Repository! I hope you wind up liking it here after spending two years on the sidelines. It's a really good place for all sorts of RP wants! Check out the Forums for all sorts of activity and maybe you'll even come across a few writers that will click with your favorite genres!

If you have any questions or just want to know more about some things, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We'll be glad to make it easier on you if we can! Take care and be sure to have a good 'un!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New, yet old.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus