Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hi?

Hello! My name is Kor, but you can also call me Kosmic! I'm a semi-experienced roleplayer. I've rp'd on and off since roughly 2018, I think? It may have been longer than that, I'm not sure. Most of my experience roleplaying has been on Tumblr, and I very briefly rp'd on Discord before. I'm trying out this site because Tumblr's recently taken another big hit, so I'm starting my search for greener pastures.

I am over 20 years old, and I'm fine with harsh language, nsfw, and other more adult stuff. I mostly RP as my OCs, but I am considering adding my personal interpretations of certain canon characters. (If that's allowed here)

I do have somewhat severe social anxiety, and I can be somewhat forgetful sometimes. Please be patient with me!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome!!
Hey! Welcome!

Yeah, that's allowed here! I have a good few characters that are like that (my most played being my interpretation of mine laru the utau)
Hi!! Welcome to RPR :3
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! I too have terrible social anxiety, but everyone here is super friendly and helpful, so I wouldn't worry. :) Hope you have fun here!
Welcome to RPR! <3
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
Hello Kor! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hey there welcome to RPR 🙂
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
♡
Welcome to RPR! Don't worry, we're a pretty relaxed place, and I think you'll find folks you get along with quite well. :)
056c584d9335fcabf080ca43e583e3c4.gif
Welcome
Hi.
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
AK54sxu.gif

Hello, howdy, welcome to RP Repository! I'm very excited to hear that there may be another canon role-player around! I also interpret licensed characters to the best of my abilities. It's a lot of fun and I find it very challenging to maintain that character as well. I never got the opportunity to try my hand at RP on Tumblr, but I'd always wanted to and well, Discord I have a little bit but most of the times I just tend to stick to RPR because it's at a pace I can handle with my busy lifestyle!

Anyhoo! I hope you enjoy it here and find the kind of RPs you're interested in. There's all kinds of diversity and it's a particularly eclectic community. If you are hankerin' for activity right here and now, I suggest you take your characters to the Forum Games. We need more folks there to keep the prompts rollin' and the character development goin'!

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to any one of us and we'll be happy to help! Have a good 'un! No worries on the anxiety -- most of us all have a little something goin' on. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hi?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus