Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Just getting back into it

Hi there.

So, it’s my turn. I’ve returned as I had a lot of great memories roleplaying online here with friends and new people. I miss having some fun friends and roleplaying, too, so here I am.

About me:
I’m 23, august girlie here. I go by Tavi on here. My favorite pasta is the twisted ones with pesto. I am a big fan of horror and anything odd or spooky. My favorite doll growing up was the Bratz dolls. I even have one at my desk now. I like a lot of different things, TV and films, history, science, writing, fashion, sewing, drawing, traveling and exploring. I have a boyfriend of 4 years that I live with and a puppy, so I will be doing my best to answer as soon as I can, but it’s not always going to be instant. I also really like to get into the world I’m rp’ing, which means I like to make long and detailed responses when roleplaying.
I don’t have much recollection of everything that I’ve tried roleplaying, both here and other places, but I really like themes along the lines of romance, mystery, medieval fantasy. Maybe something that gives off the same energy as Harry Potter or the Hobbit. Generally I think I’m open to most anything, as long as there’s a somewhat interesting story.

I hope to find some new friends, and some fun and exciting roleplays. Open to anyone, as long as you’re respectful and mindful of other people.

If anyone reading this is interested, feel free to respond to the thread or send a message, ask some follow up questions, or tell me about what you like - maybe we can find some things we both have interest for and could build off of.
<3 Welcome back to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hey there! Welcome back!!! I hope you find everything you're looking for and lots of wonderful fun times!! <3
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome back to RPR! :D
Hey there! Welcome!

I have a few RPs that might fit your RP preferences! Check out my profile of you wanna see them!
Welcome to RPR, my friend! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Hello, welcome back to RPR
Welcome back to RPR
I too love pesto and horror; you've got good taste! Also, welcome back! :)
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
Hey! I hope you enjoy yourself here, welcome to RPR! Let me know if you need anything or want to talk!
giphy.gif
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

🆆🅴🅻🅲🅾🅼🅴 🆃🅾 🆁🅿🆁, 🅳🅰🆁🅻🅸🅽🅶!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. (Sorry if this is a late welcome, but either way...) It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful 🔗 link. 🔗

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)💕
<3 Hello Tavi! Welcome back to RP Repository! <3
Tavi Topic Starter

Gosh, thank you all so much for the warm welcome! It really feels good <3 love to all of you! Again, thank you. I will be reaching out today most likely :)
mlp-herd.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome back to the RPR, Tavi! 📝✨
Welcome back! Hopefully you're able to make lots more great memories. :)
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome back to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Just getting back into it

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus