Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey there

Hello. I am terribly afraid of socialization of any kind, but with all of the AI roleplay chats popping up, I was missing person-to-person forms of interactions. I was on this sight many moons ago, I can't recall how many exactly, but I believe I was still in school, which I am no longer. I used to love rp, but I grew away from it and now, as a frequent hobbyist writer, I feel the need to come back to it.
As I stated, I'm very scared of socializing, I have terrible anxiety, but I felt leaving something here would be good for me. I'm hoping to open up and learn better communication from this, and I'm hoping maybe to take away some pleasant memories from this experience.

I'm personally more of a fantasy fan, I love battles and things like Elden Ring, and Dark Souls. Dark fantasy is one of my particular interests. Modern types aren't exactly my forte, but I'm willing to try different things, especially given how long it has been since I last did this. Currently, I am unemployed, but I write and make comics on the side which takes up some time, and, as stated, I have bad social anxiety, so I may take long breaks from responses.
Anyway, I hope this works out. I am very nervous, but please feel free to message me and whatnot. I don't know how to close this. See ya.
<3 Welcome back to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun despite the anxiety! Which I think a lot of us on here can unfortunately relate to
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!

β™‘
Welcome back to RPR and RP in general! Socializing can be scary, but I hope you find it's worth it here. The site is full of wonderful, friendly people who are super understanding and sweet! <3 I wish you nothing but the best in finding fantastic Fantasy RPs filled with adventure and fun!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome back to RPR! And as someone with anxiety themselves, RPR is very kind and accepting! Do not worry :3
OMG!!! I LOVE DARK SOULS AND ELDEN RING!!!

I have a few elden ring rps on my profile and some inspired by the game!
Welcome to RPR, my friend! Hope you enjoy your time!
Hello, welcome back to RPR
Welcome to RPR
Oh boy, there are AI roleplay chats now? I was wondering when that would happen! No judgement here, but IMO, half the fun is making friends with your writing partners. :) Welcome, btw!
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
Hey! I hope you enjoy yourself here, welcome to RPR! Let me know if you need anything or want to talk!
giphy.gif
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. (Sorry if this is a late welcome, but either way...) It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
<3 Hello! Welcome back to RP Repository! <3
mlp-herd.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome back to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Welcome back, and thank you for being open about your struggles. :) I think a lot of folks here can identify with it, and well likely be plenty understanding. <3
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus