Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new!

I've I've been rping for a little while now and a friend recently showed me this website. I'm kind of a degenerate and I really like everything when it comes to erp, I have no limits that I've come in contact with so please feel free to ask me anything! I look forward to meeting you all xoxo
Welcome to RPR!
full_007-im-425702b5-07e6-4c72-85e7-429b16778e9c.gif
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
ERP writers are most welcome! :D
Welcome! Be sure to pay attention to things, and it might be good for you to go through your account settings if you'd like to ensure only fellow adults can message you and such. Gotta remember to keep things vague in the public spaces. Aside from that, hope you have a blast!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Razpharis Topic Starter

How do I make it we're only adults can see my profile?
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! Sadly I don't think there is a way to do that, your best bet is to just say"Minors DNI" Front and center, lol
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you and I hope you are enjoying your stay so far.

To your question, you can check out the COMFORT & PRIVACY SETTINGS under your account settings, and depending on what you prefer for each question provided under 'PRIVACY', select the option "People in my Age Group (18+)". And just like what the others said, it's good to pay attention to what you wish to post or to receive, add the necessary labels to posts, ads, or prompts, and as much as you can, mention your preferences on your profile or characters. I hope that somehow helps.

If you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Sunstruck wrote:
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! Sadly I don't think there is a way to do that, your best bet is to just say"Minors DNI" Front and center, lol

Yeah, absolutely do that.

Also, remember to keep any public posts that aren't on the adult forums safe for work.
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Hey! I hope you enjoy yourself here, welcome to RPR! Let me know if you need anything or want to talk! My PMs are always open.
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome! Hope you have fun here :)
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to your new best place

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus