Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HEY HEY HEY!!

hellooooO!! im Lemmy!! or Lemon!! or Bones!! or- yeah i think you get it.
Most RP forums ive joined are very,,uhh,,intimidating!! and hard to use!! so im moving here for now!!
Im interested in any RP, really! Ive been Rping for like. years.. But, im still not that experienced, sorry!!!
Im an artist, mainly digital, and I have tons of drawings of my OCs if you wanna see. I just dont know how to link them,,,
I hope we can get to know eachother! :3 -lemlem!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
You can use the gallery widget to show art of your ocs on their profile!
β™‘
Welcome to the RPR, Lemmy! πŸ“βœ¨
Hello and welcome to RPR, Friend!
LEMONBONESZ Topic Starter

Echo wrote:
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
You can use the gallery widget to show art of your ocs on their profile!
β™‘
Thank you so much for the warm welcome and the tip!! :3
Hey! Welcome!

Looked at your profile, I'm a furry too! (and i believe the most active on this site)

You can add images by getting a link to the image that ends in the file type (.png, .jpg, etc) and surrounding it with [img][/img]
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! You seem very cool, lol :3
Welcome! Of all the forums I've found, this has by far been the most helpful, diverse, AND welcoming! I hope you have fun here. :)
Welcome to RPR!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR, LEMON!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
Welcome to RPR!
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
LEMONBONESZ Topic Starter

Wow, so many warm welcomes! @_@ tysm all!
Welcome!!
hi! :3 I know we've already talked a little, but I might as well give you an official welcome, soooo... welcome! :D I hope you enjoy your time on this site and find lots of great RPs! :3
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Aya

Welcome to RPR! πŸ’›

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HEY HEY HEY!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus