Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduction!!

Hi! This website seemed interesting so i'm giving it a go! My name is Taylor, i'm 23 and I have been writing for 10+ years! It's nice to meet everyone!
Hello, welcome to RPR
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Welcome to RPR πŸ™‚
Hello, welcome to RPR! Thanks for giving this site a chance! You won't regret it! :D
Heya! Welcome!
welcome!!
nice to meet you! :) welcome to RPR!
Hello Taylor! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Aya

Welcome to RPR! πŸ’›
mlp-herd.gif
WELC🌎ME!
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US! 🌻

tumblr_pmf2pcW4r41x8txmho1_640.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.
Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! πŸ₯³

- From Lucas
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to RPR!
Howdy, hope you stay for a while
AK54sxu.gif

It's very pleasant to meet you as well! I hope you find your interests about and connect with several writers! If you have any questions and need assistance, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We're a close knit little fam and are always glad to have new faces about! Take care and remember to have a good 'un! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduction!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus