Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New, hello to you all.

Hello everyone. I am new here. I'm honestly bad at these sorts of introductions, but I'll try my best.

So, about me. My profile name is RoleplaywiththeGay, but feel free to call me Moth. I've been roleplaying for ... goodness. At least 15 years now? My focus is on primarily roleplay with a gay male romance focus. This includes any type of male. Cis and transgender are both accepted. All other aspects are open to being discussed. For real, long as two guys kiss I'm happy. I do both canon and original roleplays and have more than enough ideas of my very own.

Let me see. Um. I like video games, I like anime, um. I told you all I was bad at this. Haha.
Hey there friendo, welcome to my favourite site/community to RP on!

Make sure to thank the guy who put it on your radar~ :3
RoleplayWithTheGay Topic Starter

I am actually talking with them right now. Trying to get my toes wet, so to speak. Haha.
Hey moth! Thanks for flying in! The username and pfp is GREAT, made me smile do a lil clap

This place is great, I hope you find your cup of tea here (which you surely will!)
Welcome Newcomer! I do hope your stay here is a pleasant and fun-filled one. With your experience in the game I'm sure you'll be able to find and craft amazing roleplays here.
Hello there, Moth! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello, welcome to RPR
AK54sxu.gif

Welcome, welcome to RP Repository! It's okay to not be okay at introductions. I still have yet to do one myself if that tells you anything and I've been a member of this site for a good chunk of time now, hah hah...

I do canons too! But I gotta hyperfixate or I have a hard time with motivation, unfortunately. It seems like you are definitely in the know of what you're looking for though and I'll tell you this site is VERY LGBTQ+ friendly so if you know where to gander, you'll likely find what you're looking for.

I suggest you start with the forums and see what they have to offer. The best place I enjoy and recommend would be the Forum Games. Polish up your characters and get your profiles rarin' and check it out! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us. :)
Welcome to RPR,
🤍Moth!🤍
giphy.gif
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Welcome to the family
Welcome to RPR!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to the RPR, Moth! 📝✨
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey! Welcome!

I like men kissing too! (But I mean who doesn't?)
WELC🌎ME!
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US! 🌻

tumblr_pmf2pcW4r41x8txmho1_640.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.
Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! 🥳

- From Lucas

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New, hello to you all.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus