Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! New here! :D

Deepbluemelody

Hello! You may call me Blue, or Melody, I'm not very picky about which! I have decided I need more creative writing and stories in my life to make and I have found this place of hopefully possibilities!

I used to roleplay a Lot but have been slacking as of late, so Let me tell you a bit about what I want with roleplay!

I am a strictly Romance role player. I love yo roleplay the heart racing, angsty, wild romance roleplay that's also full of sweet moments.

With that comes the more...wild bits. I'm a fan of nonhuman with human types of roleplays! Like aliens, or humanoids! I just love the supernatural, whether it be human-like monsters, aliens, anything, I love the idea of loves blossoming from it!

But, if that doesn't suit your fancy, I'm always down for some more tame love stories for our characters!

I am over the age of 18 so without saying too much, I do engage in the more adult topics. So Minors, please don't engage! I'm sure you understand.

Interested in anything I've said? Drop a message :D thank you for reading!
Welcome, Blue! Happy to have you here! :) Have fun and happy writing!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR,
🀍Blue!🀍
giphy.gif
Hello Blue Melody! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Welcome welcome welcome, wanna dance
Welcome to RPR!
Nice to meet you blue, glad to see you here!

We have a wide array of romance here, and I have seen quite a lot of the wild ones here and there. May I recommend the this specific forum for all your adult romance rp needs? It has an advanced search system to assist you with all your specific likes and dislikes when looking for an rp

Hope to see your creative writing with my own eyes sometime!
Welcome to RPR!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Welcome to the RPR, Melody! πŸ“βœ¨
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to the site!
WELC🌎ME!
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US! 🌻

tumblr_pmf2pcW4r41x8txmho1_640.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.
Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! πŸ₯³

- From Lucas
Aya

Welcome to RPR! πŸ’›
Welcome to RPR! :)
You should enjoy the Valentine's Day Meet Cute Week we have most years πŸ‘€ Hi, welcome to RPRepository! I see you've been directed to the adult RP forum already, which is great, good luck! Have a good time! See you around the event forums sometime if you're interested in collecting Halloween candy or Summertime ice pops. Laters! Be safe, read the rules, and don't forget the Mods are there to back you up if something goes funny!
Have a beautiful time and don't hesitate to block if you need it! :) There's much fun to be had here though.

Bye!
~ Shinyrainbowlithogra <3 πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒΌπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒΌπŸ’πŸŒΌπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΌπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒΌπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΌπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΌπŸ’πŸŒ»

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! New here! :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus