Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!

I am a cisgender straight male who’s been role playing for a while. I love medieval roleplays and sci-go roleplays but i’ll also settle for a slice of life. I am kind of a hopeless romantic as all of my roleplays are also romance.
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello Ignis! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR,
πŸ¦†Ignis!πŸ¦†
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR; I hope you find a whole bunch of awesome RPs! :D
Welcome to the site bro!
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Heya, welcome to the RPR! Do you like anime? I love romance and slice of life anime, but, these days I watch lots of adventuring anime too. The really good one I'm watching lately is, The Wrong Way To Use Healing Magic. It's like if you mixed Shield Hero with uh... Reincarnated as a Slime, maybe? Anyway it's got healer stuff and some Gothic vibes and one of the characters reminds me a lot of Black Butler. Lol. It also has a Hellsing vibe sometimes πŸ˜‚ but not with the monsters, really, those are more regular anime monster-like for the most part, or kinda like uhhh... Fairy Tail, but with more Sword Art Online and... I'm not sure what anime, style. They're like real animals, but with fantasy elements and styles and stuff, and they're really cool. :D I also recently watched The Weakest Tamer Begins A Journey To Pick Up Trash, which was good. I was suspicious at first and thought there was some dubious fanservice going on, but it was actually really cute and the art style got better and better. I think I'll look forward to the next season.

Anyway, I just was reminded of anime because you said slice of life, even though I know the category is applicable to other things too. πŸ‘€ Hehe. Sorry for going on a rant!

I like your name! I haven't actually played Final Fantasy but I've read a ton about it and watched some gameplay and read some fan fiction. It sounds really good, I want to play it. I've also played some roleplay of it here! I was a Monster Hunter interacting with Chocobo 😊 It was so fun. Anyway, we have good events here and it's a lot of fun, come chat some time if you would like, you can, and maybe I'll see you around besides! Have a good time here!

Byebye! <3 :D ;D :3 :P ;) :) :O :D :P ;D >.> <.< ;D :P :D <3
(P.S. we also have ten meellion emojis)

~Shinyrainbowlithogra <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 πŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸ’β­πŸ€πŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΌπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ» <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 πŸŒΊπŸŒΌπŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒΌπŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒΌπŸŒ»πŸŒ³πŸŒ²πŸŒ΄πŸŒ³πŸŒ²πŸŒ³πŸŒ²πŸŒ΄πŸŒ³πŸŒ²πŸŒ²πŸŒ³πŸŒ΄πŸŒ³πŸŒ²<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome! Hope you have fun, here. :)
AK54sxu.gif

Folks are driven by romantic role-plays around here and I can't tell you how many sci-fi and fantasy type rps I have seen! They are very popular genres and good for the soul! If you want to RP, I suggest you check out the forums and see what they have to offer! If you prefer a more secluded type rp, I recommend submitting an advert or even doing a search of those actively sharing the same interests as you looking for role-play!

Either way, we welcome you to RP Repository! I hope it's a great experience for you! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus