Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Helloooooo

Hey-hey, everybody. I'm Tora, your friendly neighborhood femboy. I primarily roleplay on Discord. I used to roleplay on another site a lot, but it's awful. Has a serial harasser, useless staff, and honestly, a lot of the people there are jerks. Soooo... A friend reminded me about this place, and now I'm here.
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello Tora! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR,
πŸ¦†Tora!πŸ¦†
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR!!! :D
Welcome! What genres do you like? Any fandoms you're in?
Welcome to the RPR, Tora! πŸ“βœ¨
Hey, welcome to the RPR! I like your name and avatar, the avatar picture kinda reminds me of Noctis and Prompto. But if they were an anime rockstar. Heheehe. Anyway, love the vibe, have a good time! If you get any stalkers or jerks here you can block them and report baddies to mods. :) We have a pretty good community though. I think. I don't get out much. :D :D

Anyway, have a good time, I'll see you around perhaps, you can come chat sometime! Byebye!

Oh, what kind of characters do you like? Lol.

~ Shinyrainbowlithogra <3 <3 <3 <3 β­πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΌπŸ€πŸŒΉβ­πŸ’πŸŒΊ <3
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Toravisu Topic Starter

Oh boy, so many responses, haha. Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Also, Ali... General Kenobi!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello! We're glad to have you, here. :)
AK54sxu.gif

I suppose everywhere you go will have a little toxicity. It's the way of the world, but I view RPR as a wonderful community! Every run-in with staff and its talented writers have left such a good impact on me that I have nothing to complain about. I'm a slow-going and busy as can be so the site's easy-going nature really suits my needs!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to the community. We're really pretty amazing here and I'd like to think all the new faces are welcomed with open arms! I hope this go around you are happy with your stay and make RPR a good place for your future worlds and characters! Take care! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Helloooooo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus