Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hey! im'Lory (new here)

LoL (played by loryprogamer2020)

I'm tryng to find a partner (or more) for a great story. For any details ask me or read my bio
Hey! Welcome to the site and thanks for showing interest in an RP of mine
Heya! Welcome to RPR! If you're looking for a specific story or want to find one to be a part of, I suggest checking out the LFRP (Looking for Role Play) forums :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Hello Lory! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome!

Check out the Looking for RP forums. You can make your won RP search or see what other people are looking for. :) Happy writing!
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR! If you're looking for something interesting I suggest you take a gander at the forums and see if there's any active role-players down for a plot and a world building session! It never hurts to sniff around too! We're a really great community!

If you need any help or have questions, feel free to reach out to us. We'd be happy to help! :D
Welcome to RPR,
🦆Lory!🦆
giphy.gif
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hey! im'Lory (new here)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus