Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey hi!

Hi all!

I'm Fianna (f/24/US), nice to meet all of you! I'm a longtime writer and tabletop roleplayer, but kind of new to forums. I used to write abysmal fan fiction on ao3, but that's about as close as I've gotten lmao

I'm very, very shy in real life, but I *do* like people so hit me up!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you meet lots of new friends and find many wonderful RPs, this site is full of amazing people so I'm sure you'll fit right in! :D
Hello Fianna! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to the RPR, Fianna! 📝✨
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello Fianna and welcome to RPR. :)
Hi, welcome to the site :D
Hey! Welcome to the site!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello there
Welcome to RPR! :) <3
Hi, Fianna! Welcome, and happy writing! :)
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome back to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR
AK54sxu.gif

Welcome to RPR! I tend to also be extremely shy -- there's even a disclaimer about it in my profile, eh heh heh... But it's all good because everyone understands that there is different walks of folks from different walks of life. RP Repository is a great community though. It's very easy-going and has a lot of diversity when it comes to finding your niche.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask away! We're all here to help and we love getting new faces 'round these parts. So, take care and remember have fun! :D
Hello, and welcome! I hope you meet all sorts of new people to share stories and make friends with!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus