Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Whassup!

Whassup peeps! Just saying a lil 'allo 'allo from my lil nest!

I am the Birb. Tia the Birb, pleased to meetcha. I'm nearly thirty years old (28) a mother of one, with enough experience in writing and character creation to make my own book series (Oh wait, I am!)

I'm also an active artist. I do freelance commission work, so if anyone's looking for some good art for low prices, don't be shy~

Personality wise? I adore puns and wordplay, reading, video games (I love them) and most forms of media entertainment. I describe myself as easy-going, though blatant and blunt. I do have a tendency to get heated over things I am passionate about, but I keep an open-mind.

I adore making fun theories about my favorites shows, movies, and games. If you want to hear me go on about Skyrim, I warn ya, it doesn't end. If you want to know why Simba is the real bad guy in the Lion King? Be warned. You may hear some Simba-slander.

All in all I try to be upbeat and fun, and a friend to all. Unless I can't stand you. And you'll know it.

Sooooo....I guess that works for now. Toodles~
Welcome to RPR! There is an Art & Creativity Forum if you want to post your commission info for people to find :D I hope you like it here!!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello Tia! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hey! Welcome!

I am also writing my own thing! Its planned to be a comic with the protagonist being my fursona, Jooters Blaccat! And I can also go off on long rants on the things I am passionate about. Wanna hear the complexities of getting the Model4 resampler engine to work? Why UTAU is factually a better vocal synthesizer than Vocaloid?

Who knew I would have so much in common with a 28 year old mother!
Welcome to the RPR, Tia! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR, Tiabirb! Hope you enjoy your stay here and hope you get some commissions going :)
Welcome, Tia! Hope you have fun here! :)
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Whassup!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus