Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Hello! Seasoned RP-er here! I created a profile for this site a few weeks ago, and already have three amazing stories on here! My friend and I have an RP on Discord, and she told me about this place! Thought I'd give it a shot and meet like-minded people!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! Glad you are finding good roleplays!
Welcome to RPR! I would suggest that since you enjoy using Discord to RP, if you put up a LFRP ad to include 'Discord" to the title to find more people who match your style! :D

Glad to have you here! Have fun, and I hope you enjoy being on the site! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you're enjoying it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Hey there welcome to RPR!
Welcome, Small Town Witch! We're happy to have you!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome! So glad you're already having fun here!
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Hey, welcome to RPR! Wanna talk about fantasy witchcraft? I can yammer on for ages and ages and pages. Have a good time here! See you around!
Come do some magic in Epic Week celebrations if you like it πŸ‘€

Byebye!

~Shinyrainbowlithogra
Hello and welcome! :)
Hi, welcome to RPR! :3
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus