Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Sup!

Victor (played anonymously)

Wassup. Ready to role play my peeps. I so role play on scratch but gonna do here for a while.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
What kind of roleplays do you like?
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! I also used to RP on scratch, but don't anymore, lol.
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR!
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, have a great time and please follow the site rules! It's a good place to be and very fun! See you around!

~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) ;D :D ^_^ :3 β˜€οΈπŸŒžβ˜€οΈπŸŒžβ˜€οΈπŸŒž 😁
Hey! New to the place and low key confused 😭. But seems like everyone is super nice and can’t wait to get into RP’s!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!
What is scratch
Welcome Victor to RP Repository! :)
Hello and welcome! Happy writing :)
AK54sxu.gif

I do not know what scratch is, but that might be because I'm old! Hah hah... If you are looking for good RP, you've come to the right place. You gotta sniff around for just the right niche as we are very diverse so there's a little something for everyone! If you are looking for instant activity there is a lot going on in the forums and some of which are all entirely role-play!

If you have any questions or want to learn more there are helpful folks and we'd be glad to make your experience a good 'un! Have fun out there and happy role-playing! ;D
Aya

Welcome to RPR! πŸ’›
Welcome to RPR! πŸ‘πŸ»

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Sup!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus