Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!

Hey all! This is my first time role playing in a forum-type setting. I'm mostly used to Discord and sites that model Myspace 1.0. I came here hoping to escape the social media aspect of those sites in favor of something more easy-going and less performative. I've been role playing for about 15+ years now.

I'm a pretty adaptable role player, but my health lately has left me unable to match novella and high multi-para lengths. I've been sticking to concise and the low end of multi-para for my responses. My favorite types of role plays usually involve some sort of CANON X OC romance from my fandoms, which include: Final Fantasy XV, Black Butler, Yu Yu Hakusho, Death Note, Darksiders, Fran Bow, Lord of the Rings, Bayonetta, The Legend of Zelda, Stardew Valley, and Pokémon Sword & Shield. I don't know everything in said fandoms, but I do my best, and I love figuring out AUs and such too.

I do my best to be respectful of everyone, so I ask for the same courtesy in return. A longer "about me" can be found on my user profile, where my squicks and triggers are listed.

Um... I think that's about everything. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. I hope to get along with everyone in the future. :D
Welcome to RPR!!!
Welcome to the site! I'm a low end multi para writer too if you wanna RP!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! ❤️
Welcome to RPR
Hello and welcome to RPR! We are so happy you are here and we hope you enjoy your time here! :)
Hello Samantha! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hoping you find some awesome writing partners here!
Welcome! Should be able to find something easy going here, it's a chill place in my experience!
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Hey hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find plenty of great RP partners :3
Hello, welcome to RPR
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Somnium Topic Starter

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!
Hello everyone and blessed be! My name is Minx and I'm new here. A bit about me I have been role playing for over two decades now and I adore it. I have made my own species and such and have created many characters as well. I am a multi paragraph rper and I have characters that can pretty much adapt to almost any setting and time line. I prefer fantasy, medieval, Victorian, horror, adventure, romance. It really depends on my mood, I'm so excited to be here and meet you all and I hope I can make so new friends!
Welcome! As far as forums go, this one is by far the best I've encountered, so you've come to the right place. :) Happy writing and I hope you have fun here!
AK54sxu.gif

Oh hello there and welcome to RP Repository. Coming from an old social media RPer as well, I feel as though you've come to the right place. I have tried my hand at a good handful of places and had a very short stint with MySpace--like super short stint, hah hah! I find it works best here at RPR and the reason I've come to love it is because it's a perfect place not only for role-play, but for archiving your characters for other platforms if you want. I do that for a few of the games I do still play and just link them to my profile here.

There have been a handful of us canon role-players about and I always get excited when I see others coming into the fray. So welcome and I hope you find what you're looking for..! Also, I recommend if you want to, after making your li'l ol' character manifest, check out the forums, in particular, the Forum Games and look for the posts with prompts that will help you play and develop your favorite characters. I thoroughly enjoy those and really, they're the best place to meet fellow writers and get involved with the community.

If that doesn't suit your fancy, try advertising and/or performing a search for the types of things you enjoy. If you're like me, I'm lazy so I wait until I have the motivation and then go crazy with posts on forums, hah hah... Anyhoo, if you have any questions or what have you, feel free to reach out and we'll do our best to help! Have a good 'un out there! :D
Welcome to RPR! Canon x OC doesn't get enough love I care for that so much!!! And Stardew? Ooh!!! More farmers I love to see! Have an awesome time here!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! I love Stardew Valley too! :D
Hi Somnium and welcome to RPR! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus