Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Official portal thread

Dragonfire wrote:
Ahaaaaa! Got it! Search for "up up down down left right left right b a", and you get:
Quote:
The princess smiles softly at you.

"Oh brave adventurer, are you here to unlock the secrets of the mushroom seal?"

She tosses her hair, and gives you a haughty look. "This is your first clue: Your princess is in another castle.

"I can only reveal the second clue to someone who has made more than 50 posts in the introduction forum."

"I can only reveal the third clue to someone who has given out 20 or more kudos, but less than 50.

WHOOP WHOOP. Nice going!
For the mushroom seal I've tried a few things!

Princess Peach, Princess Toadstool, Princess Daisy. I even tried without the princess included and none have worked so far! I'm handing out kudos to try and unlock the third clue right now. c:
In regards to the dragon seal...anyone know much about the Dragons of Pern (I know nothing.) I might be way out in left field here but its a thought.

Edit

Third clue for mushroom seal
The princess smiles softly at you.

"Oh brave adventurer, are you here to unlock the secrets of the mushroom seal?"

She tosses her hair, and gives you a haughty look. "This is your first clue: Your princess is in another castle.

"I can only reveal the second clue to someone who has made more than 50 posts in the introduction forum."

"Your second clue is: They dated once, but now they are just friends."

"I can only reveal the third clue to someone who has given out 20 or more kudos, but less than 50.

"Your third clue is: Princess peach doesn't like to talk about her."
Dragonfire Moderator

Nikina wrote:
In regards to the dragon seal...anyone know much about the Dragons of Pern (I know nothing.) I might be way out in left field here but its a thought.

I'm a huge Pern fan! But green dragons are always ladies, and there are no elves of which to speak, hehe.
Dragonfire wrote:
I'm a huge Pern fan! But green dragons are always ladies, and there are no elves of which to speak, hehe.

:)
Dragonfire Moderator

Nikina wrote:

:D Fantastic! Seal unlocked - it was Pauline, the mostly-forgotten-about lady kidnapped by Donkey Kong all those years ago.
Got the third clue!

Dragonfire wrote:
Nikina wrote:

:D Fantastic! Seal unlocked - it was Pauline, the mostly-forgotten-about lady kidnapped by Donkey Kong all those years ago.

Drats! Beat me to it! I was JUST about to try that after I'd unlocked the third clue for myself! xD
Dragonfire Moderator

Haha, I'm sorry, Orange! But great minds think alike, yes?

So we're down to the Dragon and the Wolf. Dragon's proving very elusive! I tried some things from the Deverry series, too, but didn't have much luck there.
Dragonfire wrote:
Haha, I'm sorry, Orange! But great minds think alike, yes?

So we're down to the Dragon and the Wolf. Dragon's proving very elusive! I tried some things from the Deverry series, too, but didn't have much luck there.

Yeah that one is kind of worrisome. It has clues that can lead to multiple books/stories.
HRA

Maybe it's a general clue? Not leading to one book/series/story, but overall?
But the difference is each of the books have merit but none of the actual stories have one thing that it points to that would work for a generalisation.

Arthurian legends: The green knight or Bredbeedle. Lancelot
Inheritance books: Firnen (may have just misspelled but I coppied the name of the dragon because of my memory and spelling sometimes doesn't work) Dragon to Arya.

Just my mind shortly of names that'd work for the clues but aren't the looked for words.
HRA

Scratch what I said
Dragonfire Moderator

*chews on the clues and other patterns*

I'm kind of surprised that the only sci-fi-ish thing we've seen pop up so far is Dune. Kind of surprised nothing seems to lean towards Star Trek or Star Wars! But Dragon is almost certainly fantasy-based... unless Warhammer 40K has elves and dragons that I don't know about. Or maybe Shadowrun? Hrrrm.

The Wolf one I'm hesitant to touch until someone finds the third clue, so I'll be no help with that one, hehe.
HRA

Dragonfire wrote:
*chews on the clues and other patterns*

I'm kind of surprised that the only sci-fi-ish thing we've seen pop up so far is Dune. Kind of surprised nothing seems to lean towards Star Trek or Star Wars! But Dragon is almost certainly fantasy-based... unless Warhammer 40K has elves and dragons that I don't know about. Or maybe Shadowrun? Hrrrm.

The Wolf one I'm hesitant to touch until someone finds the third clue, so I'll be no help with that one, hehe.

Warhammer 40k doesn't have dragons, it does have elves though. Warhammer does have those, though.
There's also a good series by EE knight... Forget what its called but all about dragons
Lachey wrote:
There's also a good series by EE knight... Forget what its called but all about dragons
and there is game of thrones. Just trying to think of anything xD
Maybe we're too literal.... Dragon could be a nickname or title
The dragon doesn't necessarily have anything to do with it. Remember, the shapes are only a clue sometimes. And even if it is, is could simply be something pushing toward "fantasy."

'Course, that just opens things up more...
Hmmmmm....

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Official portal thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus