"Maybe you should try using the konami cheat code."
Lachey wrote:

That's an odd hint. o.o
"Psst... I bet the pizza dragon knows something about the portal."
the pizza dragon! on the community page :O
The Knight flashes a handsome smile.

"Aha, a fellow hero! I hear you've been questing to open the dragon seal. I'll tell you what I've discovered in my own travels. Your first clue is: Green, served his queen, fought the knight.."

"I can only reveal the second clue to someone who has earned 1 accolade, but no more."

"I can only reveal the third clue to someone who has not yet received any kudos."
Lachey wrote:
Is this talking about up up down down left right left right B A select start? Lol
Libertine wrote:
Lachey wrote:
Is this talking about up up down down left right left right B A select start? Lol
Minus the select start. I believe but if it meant those two aswell what would select and start be?
Dragonfire Moderator

Yeah, that's the Konami code, Libertine. I've tried it on a couple of pages, but nothing appearing yet. :p

Good job, everyone! We totes got this.
Vixen

"This portal is a seriousproblem."
<.< I noticed vixen, that you only have one accolade. You should go look at the pizza dragon, and find out what the next clue is <.<
Strangedisease wrote:
<.< I noticed vixen, that you only have one accolade. You should go look at the pizza dragon, and find out what the next clue is <.<
I second this.
I am seriously trying to find the last seal guardian... :/
Lachey wrote:
Strangedisease wrote:
I second this.

We have it already. :) It's the dragon seal hint, all clues that have been found are on the first page. :)
I got.. "Maybe you should try using the konami cheat code."
Lorvilran wrote:
Libertine wrote:
Lachey wrote:
Minus the select start. I believe but if it meant those two aswell what would select and start be?
Shift and enter?

Though, I know that Google, at least, only cares about the directions.
Novalyyn wrote:
Lorvilran wrote:
Libertine wrote:
Lachey wrote:
Shift and enter?

Though, I know that Google, at least, only cares about the directions.

If only we could figure out where to put it in.
I know I already tried the search and the help search. And tried the actual keys on a few different pages. Not that I've ever been any good at entering in things like that.
Novalyyn wrote:
I know I already tried the search and the help search. And tried the actual keys on a few different pages. Not that I've ever been any good at entering in still like that.

I get the feeling we're missing something important.
I am too... I just hope this opens up for the Mushroom seal guardian.

On another note, did anyone think to just post the links to the guardians? I know it would make it too easy for those, but at the same time it would probably have made finding them that much easier after the clues had been posted so someone could try their hand at unlocking the right clues.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Official portal thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus