Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Official portal thread

HRA

reminds me of bacardi...
Green Dragons favor forests as their habitat, so perhaps some notable green dragon?
Why Bacardi?
I think the 'dome of death' must be the most telling clue, but I cannot for the life of me think of a single story in which the sun or the sky was blocked and a corruption of some sort was spread. Which is strange, because it sounds very much like I something I would have encountered.

The other clues do seem to situate us somewhat definitely in a world of medieval fantasy, or something close to it: the mention of a queen, a knight, kings and elves. Unfortunately, those are such common things that they don't tell us much by themselves.
HRA

Nikina wrote:
Why Bacardi?

The shape of the dragon.

I'm just saying, it may have something to do with Runescape. Green Dragons are popular.
Ohhhh gotcha now HRA
Wizard wrote:
I think the 'dome of death' must be the most telling clue, but I cannot for the life of me think of a single story in which the sun or the sky was blocked and a corruption of some sort was spread. Which is strange, because it sounds very much like I something I would have encountered.

The other clues do seem to situate us somewhat definitely in a world of medieval fantasy, or something close to it: the mention of a queen, a knight, kings and elves. Unfortunately, those are such common things that they don't tell us much by themselves.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is NWN2 with the dome of death thing.
After reading the two clues for the wolf seal to a friend he suggested Skyrim....i don't know a darned thing about skyrim though
I just got this clue:

"I think the Centurion's first clue is an anagram."
HRA

XinonHyena wrote:
I just got this clue:

http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=Banished+word&t=1000&a=n

Any of these seem alright?
Loren

The only 2 anagrams of Centurion are Continuer and Neutronic, I think...

Edit: I posted at the same time as you, lol XD

2nd Edit: Ignore what I just said, lol. I checked the link XD
HRA wrote:
XinonHyena wrote:
I just got this clue:

http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=Banished+word&t=1000&a=n

Any of these seem alright?

Shadow Binder - Stands out to me, considering the second clue talks about a mage
Dragonfire Moderator

...That's it. I know what the word is, but I won't put it in because argh centurion loose lips sink ships. :P
HRA

Gaaaaahh I hate you... XD
Dragonfire wrote:
...That's it. I know what the word is, but I won't put it in because argh centurion loose lips sink ships. :P

Put it in. :P It's one less seal for us to worry about.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

@Dragonfire - Boom, accoladed.
HRA

Kim wrote:
@Dragonfire - Boom, accoladed.

Now I'm jealous. :P
Dragonfire Moderator

LOL, see! I really can't!

Find someone who unlocks the third clue, and then we can do this. :D
Wow, RPR really is filled with smart people. I've got to step up my game here!
Just got this clue

"Psst... I bet the pizza dragon knows something about the portal."

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Official portal thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus