Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Official portal thread

omg, these are beautiful!
Dragonfire Moderator

SO MANY TEMPLATES
*rolls around in all the new templates!* <3 <3 <3
Dragonfire Moderator

Aaagh, the purple celtic is lovely. I can't decide whether I want to use it or one of the runic templates for Serenne~

Thank you so much to Kim for putting this lovely puzzle together for us! It was a blast to figure out. :D
lol I'm getting a bit of lag for the site, so I'll just settle down my template switchin' until it calms down. XD
Yes! Thank you, Kim! <3
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

You're very welcome! The lag should be clearing up now, too. :)
Yep it is :3
Yuka

Wonderful templates! Well done all :)
Dog

Yeahh!
Mads

WOW! This was a great thing to brainstorm about! You're all awesome!
I found this event to be...confusing.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

katparker wrote:
I found this event to be...confusing.

I'd love to see your feedback in the comments to this post or else send me a private message. :)
I have to say, the clues were rather difficult to come by and possibly overly-specific to "unlock". I only ever had one pop up, and it was one that someone had already solved :/ Also surprised/amused by how long the Star Trek one took to figure out.

On the other hand... holy balls, jackpot-grand-prize galore. =D
Sanne Moderator

Caustic wrote:
I have to say, the clues were rather difficult to come by and possibly overly-specific to "unlock". I only ever had one pop up, and it was one that someone had already solved :/ Also surprised/amused by how long the Star Trek one took to figure out.

On the other hand... holy balls, jackpot-grand-prize galore. =D

I don't think it would have been nearly as fun if both portals had been solved in one day. The appeal of a puzzle is a challenge, and having specific requirements to unlock clues forced everyone to work together and seek the help of others who did meet the requirements. :) Stimulating the community feeling is definitely a plus in my book!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Official portal thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus