Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » OFFICIAL CONTEST: Genre Mascots Art 2015

Superkitty does his best to save ther day with a blanket for a cape.
Definitely sidekick material for sure. :P

I adore the little story with him admiring the rogue, its so utterly sdorable.
Its like with all the characters there and how they are interracting in the jumble, they all have their own plot going on.
Utterly fab :D
Thank you so much! I'm super happy! :D I'm going to give my shirt to LimeFace though (I already bought one last year! :D), I'll reply to your PM as soon as I know her details. :3
Congrats to all the winners! The jumble looks amazing! :D Tough I guess I'll just have to improve my skills for the next round. ^^
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Your entry was an incredibly strong contender, Sasheth! You should really feel good about what you put out there.
Halothane wrote:
I feel like my superheroine and Virusghost's superhero should work together to fight crime anyway. :D And Epicsnail's superkitty can be the sidekick until we get him a real cape, then it's down to business.

EXCELSIOR!!! CRIME FIGHTERS OF ALL CREEDS AND WALKS OF LIFE UNITE!!!
Kim wrote:
Your entry was an incredibly strong contender, Sasheth! You should really feel good about what you put out there.

Thanks Kim, it means a lot to hear that! :)
Congrats everyone!! :D I kind of got attached to mine, so I am kind of glad I get to make him Emilee's pet, now >u>

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » OFFICIAL CONTEST: Genre Mascots Art 2015

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus