Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » OFFICIAL CONTEST: Genre Mascots Art 2015

Tate

FreeJayFly wrote:
I noticed a severe lack of rogues in most of these compilations, so I'm here to submit one for the contest. :'D

rpr_artjamentry_small_by_freejayfly-d8r2drw.png

Please click the image for the full size resolution. :')

AAAHHH I LIKE THIS! <3 Yes thank you for rogue'in' it up!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

virusghost18 wrote:
Kim wrote:
Super heroes in the hoooouse!

You like? X3

I do! :)
Tate wrote:
FreeJayFly wrote:
I noticed a severe lack of rogues in most of these compilations, so I'm here to submit one for the contest. :'D
AAAHHH I LIKE THIS! <3 Yes thank you for rogue'in' it up!

I think the last time we had a rogue was.. 2011?! Definitely overdue! Plus, psyched to see a drow in the mix.
eb9eb0d5c1547687418a065bc20af02b.png
Sneak peek of what I have in progress right now!

Wowzers!
I just drove an eight hour round trip to the nearest city to watch The Avengers - so I had to go with a superhero! :D

ICPUqz9.png

(And the high res version!)
Halothane wrote:
I just drove an eight hour round trip to the nearest city to watch The Avengers - so I had to go with a superhero! :D

ICPUqz9.png

(And the high res version!)

This is beautiful!!

And I'm SUPER JEALOUS you got to see it early! xP

Gorgeous!

And I admire your dedication to the fandom, and eight hour drive is nothing to sneeze at.
Ilmarinen Moderator

*cracks its knuckles and gets to work* >:)
History mascot, here I come ^_^
Okay! Here's what I came up with for my entry. I figured I'd go with something of an anthro/fantasy character here:

rpr_genre_mascot_contest_entry__fox_mage_by_remanlongtail-d8rp2oe.png
http://fav.me/d8rp2oe
*Squeals!* I'm so inn!
Also I must say I am very glad the deadline to this gives us like a whole month LOL
Moki wrote:
Also I must say I am very glad the deadline to this gives us like a whole month LOL

Yup... I actually tought I missed it this year since I'd heard that last years one only lasted as long as the epic week. >_<

RemanLongtail wrote:
Okay! Here's what I came up with for my entry. I figured I'd go with something of an anthro/fantasy character here:

Kinda reminds me of a magical version of Star Fox!

Sasheth wrote:
Moki wrote:

Yup... I actually tought I missed it this year since I'd heard that last years one only lasted as long as the epic week. >_<

Pretty much every year we have a one week contest (this year two!), a two week contest (also this year two!), a three week contest, and this, our four week contest. So you probably heard right! Just not about which contest it was :D
HibariHaru

Oh! I thought I was too late, but I could still join. Yey! Well, I'll just give it a try. Hehe. And my, the deadline's close to my mommy's bday. Another yey! XD
dvlF8V2.png

Here to drink milk and save the day.
And he's all out of milk.

http://i.imgur.com/lhhsMKa.jpg
Kim wrote:
Sasheth wrote:
Moki wrote:

Pretty much every year we have a one week contest (this year two!), a two week contest (also this year two!), a three week contest, and this, our four week contest. So you probably heard right! Just not about which contest it was :D

Thanks Kim! ^3^
reptilian%20alien_zps3vyhiwma.png

Still a work in progress, but being the attentionwhore I am I just have to show it off a bit now. ^w^
And it's great to see all these drawings comming in! People on rpr truly are a talented bunch!☻•☻
I might join, but... I don't have a good program for Digital art. I can draw something on paper, but that's about it. Would it still be eligible?

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » OFFICIAL CONTEST: Genre Mascots Art 2015

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus