Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » OFFICIAL CONTEST: Genre Mascots Art 2015

Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

PenGryphon2007 wrote:
Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE what people have already submitted? They're gorgeous!

Ditto!
tumblr_no0bw2JvNi1qa82ivo1_1280.png

Here's my WIP, needs to be shaded, then she's done :3
4f2106eb257b26f27f96d721510d1235.png

Sneak peek #2 :3
im going to try and enter =)
d2755275c62cd470baeebb06e47ddd2b_by_madratbird-d8svrqc.png

WIP! <3
adoptttt_by_madratbird-d8sx5kc.png

DONE!

OMG look at you guys go. So many incredible WIPs in progress, and another strong contender arriving on the scene! I'm assuming yours is Fantasy, MRB? :D
Kim wrote:
OMG look at you guys go. So many incredible WIPs in progress, and another strong contender arriving on the scene! I'm assuming yours is Fantasy, MRB? :D

Yass! <3 Sorry I should've specified ahh
Finally got the time to more or less complete my entry. ^^ This guy was made for the cyberpunk/spacepunk and furry genres, and was heavily inspired by those feathery dinosaurs you see on national geographic.
reptilian%20alien%20redraw_zpsg0q37xph.png
MadRatBird wrote:

DONE!

And ASFGJXRFVUYVFVUCCXEXASRY! I'm in love with this... (☻•☻) ♥
MadRatBird wrote:

DONE!

Wow!! That's awesome!
Sasheth wrote:
Finally got the time to more or less complete my entry. ^^ This guy was made for the cyberpunk/spacepunk and furry genres, and was heavily inspired by those feathery dinosaurs you see on national geographic.
reptilian%20alien%20redraw_zpsg0q37xph.png

This guy is awesome! love it!!

It just keeps getting more and more awesome in here.
And, I'm done :3

FjX7ns.png
I finally finished mine! She is a fae, so I would probably put her in that category.

cbd1f128043205d658bb7615536ebe8a-d8tw5rc.png
Moki wrote:

This guy is awesome! love it!!

Thanks sweety! I'm really liking what I've seen so far of your submission too and can't wait to see the complete collab!
Ilmarinen Moderator

I'm finally done! Normally I draw barbarians or warriors but I decided to try something different. So here's my entry for fantasy or creatures: an amethyst geode golem. :) Full size here.

rprgolem_halfsize.png
Heimdall wrote:
I'm finally done! Normally I draw barbarians or warriors but I decided to try something different. So here's my entry for fantasy or creatures: an amethyst geode golem. :) Full size here.

rprgolem_halfsize.png

OoOoOo! That's a really nice color scheme! And I like the ancient look to it. ☻•☻
Heimdall wrote:

rprgolem_halfsize.png
HOLY CRAP.
Oh I love Heim's.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » OFFICIAL CONTEST: Genre Mascots Art 2015

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus