Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agana looked at the shelves then looked at the the young man."Hi."She gave him a shy smile.
Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

Andre tilted his head tot eh side and smiled alittle. "Lucia, you brought a woman with you? How very unlike you." THe man walked forwards, his hands lightly touching things around him, as if he...

Couldn't see them. He stopped a few feet away from the girl, offering a hand towards her. "A pleasure to meet you miss...?"

"My name is Agana."Agana took Andre's hand and noticed the way he had walked.

He held her hand for a moment, nodding. "Agana... Such a pretty name..." He tilted his head to the side, it was hard tot ell if he was looking at ehr with those glasses on. "Um... would you mind?" He asked, motioing a hand towards her face.

Agana blinked."No,I don't mind."

His hands came up, and soft skin touched her face lightly. His fingers moved under ehr eyes, down across her cheek and brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes. He smiled...

"Hm... Red hair... of a wonderful shade... Fair skin, and a shy face... Lucia are you claiming this girl? Because I just mite." With a laugh he took her hand and kissed it. "Thank you my dear."
Apala (played by CookieLurv)

Apala laughed and put a thumb up at him, "You betcha! Pure blooded feline demon at your service." She spun in her chair and paid for another glass after gulping down the last bit of her drink.
Ditch Hale (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

Oh dear... the sudden hush that fell over the place and the anticipation was like a cold hand falling on them. The man chuckled.
"And why on earth would a demon come into a bar built by and run by demon hunters? " suddenly ... eyes where all on her... Several folk reaching to his or her pocket for one manor of anti-demon device or another.

"Oh come on boys really?" She tilted her head in their direction. Chuckled and looked at the man sitting next to her. "Just a drink really. Saving people does that to ya." Winking at the man she stood up on the stool which would make her as tall as a human. Tail waving side to side, seeming unperturbed by the mass of people who had death in their eyes. Then she sat on the bar and crisscrossed her tiny legs. "Besides someone has to do it. Save humans from humans. Seriously." She smiled again and took another sip.

(shakes head)

click-click. THe sudden feel of cold metal pressing against the back of her neck was the tell tail sign of a loaded gun. The barman's eyes were hard.

"I try not to upset the guests. Your kinda, however, is not welcome here. Please leave."

"Mmm alright." she shrugged and slapped away the gun with her paw. Then tilted her head back at the bartender and wink. "Thanks for the milk by the way. Oh and by the way-" She dropped a hefty bag of gold on the bar. "I hope your son gets better. That sickness should be gone quicker if you take him to the Doc." Grinning she jumped off the stool, then bowed at the man that was sitting next to her. "Thanks for the convo." Twirling on her padded foot, she made her way casually out of the pub and into the rain.

The barman didn't flinch, but kept the gun trained on her until she left. Everyone, save for the man in gray, was poised to strike. Said man, however, simply chuckled and followed her out the door. The day was growing late, and people were scurrying to their houses.

"THat's not very smart you know. Medling int he lives of humans. Some are a bit prejudace, and act on their feelings. Out of curiosity, why on earth are you blatantly trying to get killed?"

Sure, there was the brash and the brave demon that tried to do what they wanted, but coming up in full demon form, and walking into the den was signing a death warrant.

She tsked at him. "Where would the fun be?" Apala laughed and looked up at him, fur getting wet. "Tell me." she looked on a head. "If you were some deformed human, but still had the brains of a genius and you wanted to tell the world that in several years by your calculations, the city would be in turmoil because of a money problem. Would people believe you? Of course!" She kept on walking, humming to herself. "Now if you were a demon, a kitten, furry and harmless looking to help humans who are in need and in the end saved a king or someone in important of that sort. Would we be honored by it? Nope. Cause they will find any lousing drunk to take the glory. As long! As it's not a demon." She grinned now. She walked backwards facing him.

"But," She lifted a finger at him. "If the king or higher noble secretly thanked you for saving him and gave you something in return. Then it becomes worth it." She fingered a necklace she wore. "Other than that, what am I supposed to do in my free time? Eat kibble and fish and grow into a fat demon who hacks up fur balls because she can? Nu huh no thank you." She turned and walked normal again.

"This is a place where demons are hated, hunted, and hung. Openly showing yourself is painting yourself as a target."

He then shrugged.

"However, I am not one to talk. I am human, but many would call me a demon... I am mearly saying for the sake of doing so, try not to get yourself killed. In this place, anyone would at the drop of a hat. Because of your kind. Demons are bad, end of story, that's the way things go here..."

Ditch sighed, his normally grinning face taking on a bit of a depressed look.

"Now if a demon could change, and no longer be a demon, that'd be different."

"And if flowers can turn into gold and no longer a flower then no one would have to worry would they?" She walked a little faster. "In other words, no harm can come to me unless I am the one who starts it. I do have another form, but if stay in it too long then I forget who and what I am. I am happy being just this." Her normally big pupils turning into two small slits. "No human has the right to think all demons are evil."

She jerked her head at him. "If that were so, then this demon wouldn't have thought that some people were worth saving. Willing or not." Apala disappeared into a hole in a building, large enough for him to enter if he wished. She stepped inside and shook off her fur. Then turning to her fireplace, snapped her padded fingers and ignited it with a spark.

The man left his large box outside and entered as well, taking off his coat. Under which was a load of kinves, hooks, chains and stakes all settled into a harness.

"Being historicly correct, humans didn't judge demons, angels did. And They do have a right, seeing as the demons fell from angels."

She busted out laughing and grabbed a towel to dry off with. "And were do you think that history book came from? At one point in time, maybe. Demons were bad. But they did breed with humans and some angels fell because of doing several wrongs. My bloodline is pure. Which means I have no human in me. BUT. My bloodline has part angel in it as well. Being that we used to be angels. SO! Not all demons are bad. Now enough of this talk. Why were you following me anyhow?" She changed the subject and walked over to examine his weaponry.

"I'm curious as to why a demon would be so bold, and trying to figure it as either courage or foolishness." He folded his arms and shrugged. "I think I know which..." He said, leaning against a wall. The wain was starting to pour heavily now.

"Think what you wish." She fingered at one of them testing their sharpness. A dot of blood formed on her pad. "Nice." Then she turned and went to sit in front of the fire. Eyes narrowed and focused on the ground.

"Something wrong?" He asked, glancing outside. Geez... it was getting worse as the thunder started to roll in. The man rubbed the back of his neck, a slight clacking sound coming from his arm as he did. "Something is wrong..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus