Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Edge Lord (played anonymously)

(lol really? thx XD)

Scar roamed the streets, scythe in hand. She looked around for a worthy opponent for she had been wanting to taste blood for many days now. She sat down on the side walked and started to run her fingers through her untamed hair. When she finished she saw a man and woman walking together. She quickly stood up and dashed up behind the man. She put her hand on his head and examined him closely. She put her hand on his shoulder and moved it across to his opposite shoulder. She thought that he had to be a good fighter she she moved in front of him and smiled showing her pointed teeth. She made sure the man had a weapon before saying. "Well, well... You seem like a fine sir. You happen to know how to weild your sword there?"
Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

Lucia narrowed his eyes as the girl practily felt him up. HIs hands remained empty, his sword out of sight. "I've been known to. I've also been known to stab first and ask questions later..."

How had she gotten so close so fast? He hadn't noticed her...
Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agana saw this woman and reached for her sword,but it wasn't there."Lucia do you still have my sword?"Agana whispered as she bristled slightly.

(JUST SAYING, the order is now Me, agana, and then scar. Posts will go in that order for now)

(Okay.)

THere was a slight shif,t and Lucia's shadow pressed her sword hilt into her hand. He never took his eyes off the other girl. "Who are you anyways?"

Scar shifted her eyes to his shadow and back to him. "Oh goody! some one else who likes to stab! Im Scar and question, Do you fair well in battle?"

((Ok, NOW It's Me, Agana, And Scar. In that order. T_T ))

Lucia licked his lips.

"If I don't answer will you leave us alone? I'm actually supposed to be somewhere right now..."

"I will fight you if your looking for a fight."Agana said to Scar.Something about this woman put Agana on edge.The bloodstone on her sword glowed very slightly as if reacting to Scar's presence.

Scar pulled out her scythe and leaned on it. "I challenge you to a battle then..." She said to Lucia, completely ignoring Agana.

Lucia flexed his fingers and looked around. Already there were people who were starting to gather and watch, and this wasn't good...

"As you can see, I have no weapons. It wouldn't be fair to me." His hands up he took a step back. He couldn't get civilians involved...

Agana bristled as she felt people watching.She sheathed her sword before anyone noticed the color of the blade."Why don't you find someone else to bother."Agana said as she turned away from Scar.

Scar quickly moved the blade of her scythe to the neck of Agana. "Nope, not until i get what i want..."

"Alright, enough of this."

Lucia threw his hand to the ground, and the resulting explosion filled hte area with smoke. When it cleared, the three were gone.

On the other side of the city, in an abandon ally, the group reappeared. Lucia winced in pain, but quickly righted himself. He held his hand out and his own black scythe formed from his shadows.

"Ok girl, enough foreplay."

"Lucia,you don't have to fight her."Agana looked at Scar."Why don't you just go away?I'm getting sick of your little challenge."Agana rested her hand on the hilt of her sword.

Scar put her scythe on her shoulder and glared at Agana. "Psychopaths don't give up." She looked back at Lucia and rose her scythe. "Whenever your ready." She grinned.

"Psychopath? No wonder you're challenging me."

The tone in Lucia's voice had changed. Not even when he fought Agana before did it have that undertone of anger. With a twirl he angled the scythe behind him, then charged forward with imense speed. He jumped, spinning and lashing out as the blade gained momentum and struck at the girl.

Agana noticed the tone of Lucia's voice.She watched him attack and wanted to help him but instead closed her eyes and tried to ignore the sounds for her sword was glowing as if reacting to the anger Lucia seemed to have.

Because of her light weight Scar swiftly dodges to the side. She thrust the back of the scythes blade in Lucia's back. "You'll have to be faster than that..." She grinned. As if magic the frown on her shirt instantly showed a toothy grin as soon as she started fighting.

The blade had seemingly no affect as Lucia do not let up on his assualt. Jumping back he twirled the scythe, then slammed the butt of the staff into the ground. Shadows appeared under the girl and dark chains wrapped around her and her weapon.

"Strike her down Agana, now!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus