Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

"Of course I do.This pain it makes me feel inhuman and I don't like that."Tears started to fall down her cheeks."I'm making my friends think I'm dead,just because I didn't want them to see me this way.I remember everything that has happened to me."Agana looked down at the ground."I feel like my soul is being torn apart piece by piece."
Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

"I can help the pain stop. But it will cost you greatly." Andre lowered his head. "I do not like to mes with souls... but I will do my duty and stop the pain that a torn one causes."

"It won't help."Agana looked at Andre."Someone's tried that on me when my parents died and it just caused me to have nightmares until they were forced to undo what they had done."Agana started to wipe away her tears, trying to calm herself down.

"Have you ever parted with the sword?" He asked, his head to one side.

"Yes,it didn't help."Agana kept her gaze on the floor."My teacher even tried to sever the connection I have with my sword."She closed her eyes.

Lucia frowned, and Andre did as well. "You know we might." "No Lucia. I'm not going back to her." Lucia frowned. "Come on. She's the only one who can handle this sort of thing on a demonic level." "THank you so much for selling me short." With a sigh Andre 'looked' at Agana.

"How far would you go to be free of this?"

"I can't be freed from my sword."Agana looked at Andre."When my teacher severed my connection with my sword,it killed me."Agana closed her eyes again."It's like my sword is the only thing keeping me alive."

"I didn't say free of the sword. I said free. I am bound by my own power, the loss of my eyes giving the power to see spirits. It is something that takes a great toll on me, and yet, I am still free. The spirit that needs to be severed isn't your spirit."

He reached out, tapping the hilt of the blade.

"It's this swords spirit."

Agana looked at her sword."I......don't know if I can ever be free."Agana's eyes clouded slightly."It's difficult to deal with this pain,but.....it's taught me a lot about my past."Agana looked at Andre."Something keeps telling me that this sword is helping me in some way."

"By giving you the name the Scarlet Witch? By taking you away from your friends? By turning you into a murderous demon any time you get angry?... Wouldn't you be better served with it as it was before?"

Lucia blinked. he hadn't told Andre anything about her past, or that the sword had changed.

"I don't know."Agana looked at Andre with anger in her eyes.The sword started to glow causing Agana to flinched.She closed her eyes against the anger and took a deep breath.

Andre sighed and shook his head. "THere isn't much I can do then. You cannot help someone who will not accept it." The man turned, walking around to another table.

"As long as you're here Lucia, I need you to fetch me something from the underground." Pulling off a piece of paper, he scribbled something and held it out for the other man to take. Lucia took the paper and frowned.

"This is gonna cost you."

"It always does."

Agana was already walking to the door.She was angry at herself and at her sword.

Lucia soon caugth up with her, walking in stride.

"Do you want to tag along? There's stuff that needs killing."

Agana looked at Lucia."I guess I could.I have nothing else I need to do."Her voice shook slightly.

"You know the longer you hold on to your thoughts, the more things will break in the end. Just talk to me, nothing bad will come of that." He led her downstairs, and they were abck in the streets. The rain was heavy, and few people were out.

Agana looked at the ground for a few seconds."I wanted to accept the help Andre had offered,but something kept telling me not to accept."Agana held out her hand,welcoming the cold rain.

"That's not good, you know that right?"

"I know."Agana looked at Lucia."Thing is whatever keeps telling me this ends up to be right so many times."Agana sighed.

Lucia sighed and shook his head.

"IN any case, we have a job to do. Andre needs fresh Vampire dust, so we need to hit one of the underground covens in the area. It's gonna get messy though."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus