Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Apala (played by CookieLurv)

Her fur started lighting up like static. "I hate when this happens." The lightning struck again. And she sighed. She gasped and pivoted forward, fangs becoming longer and lethal as she tried to stay still. Her ears became longer and body mass grew as she closed her eyes. She was looking more like a tiger with demon features. Eyes becoming blood red as she turned to look at him. Electricity sparking off of her. (Will have to draw her at some point)
Ditch Hale (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

Ditch was... very interested by this. He grinned widely, his yellow eyes watching with extreme interest.

"Well well well... the harmless kitten became a killer cat." He said, crouching down a bit and watching.
Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agana blushed of what Andre had said."N-no problem."
Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

Andre smiled a bit and took a step back.

"Well then. What have you graced my humble home about Lucia? It's not like you to just drop by for a social visit."

Agana looked around.She saw many kinds of herbs she didn't know about and wondered if her teacher knew what they were.A burning sensation went through the large scar that went from her heart to her right hip,causing her to flinch and lightly touch the scar.

"We want you to search an origin of a power, can you still do that?" Andre scoffed and sat down on one of the tables. "Seriously Lucia, you haven't figured that bit out yet? I thought I told you to brush up on your spiritualism."

"You know I'm no good at that."

Andre shook his head. "I'm guessing it has to do with the lovely lady here? Or should I say the sword?"

Agana's eyes widened."You can sense the sword?"

Andre tapped his sunglasses.

"When I lost my eyes I didn't lose all of my sight. I can sense spirits, strong ones, weak ones... Everything has a spirit, its a matter of sifting through the active and inactive ones. When you and Lucia came in, I detected two. And just a moment ago I dected another two spirits. One from that sword, that doesn't like it in here. And another from the scar you carry."

Agana brushed her hand over the scar across her torso."My scars are memories.I have a total of seven scars,one across my torso and three across each hip."Agana looked at her sword."As for the sword,I could make a hint of a soul but other then that,I couldn't sense anything."

Andre nodded.

"It would make sense then. The memories have a spirit of their own, and the sword... well it's not a very nice spirit. It could pertain to a gluttony demon..."

Agana looked at Andre."A gluttony demon?But I thought It was just something to do with my rage because before my parents died,it was different."

Lucia shrugged. "Could be a hybrid. Wrath and Gluttony are pretty close in that circle. Given that your sword 'feeds', I'd say it is a safe assumption to think gluttony is part of it.
Apala (played by CookieLurv)

She eyed him over her shoulder. "Shut up. It's painful so don't make fun of me." Came a deep growl from her lips. "And I haven't killed anybody like this. Or from rage. I'm peaceful unless someone attacks me first or it is my job." Not all demons where bad. Just like not all humans where good.

Agana looked back down at her sword.The scar across her torso started to burn again as she stared at the black hilt.
Ditch Hale (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

Ditch shrugged, no longer interested.

"Of course you haven't. In any case, I hope you get what you're looking for." He stood, picking up his coat and heading for the hole in the wall.

"At any rate." Andre said, adjusting his glasses. "The next move is up to you. What do you wish to do, Agana?"

"I..I don't know."Agana said.She sighed and closed her eyes.

Andre frowned a little, reaching out to lift up her chin a bit, surprisingly without bumping her.

"What is holding you back child. You are scared, of yourself, of your sword, of what could happen. Why do you fight? Why do you go on? What is your reason for living?"

Agana moved away slightly then opened her eyes to look at Andre."I don't know why I live.No matter how life threatening my wounds are,they always heal.I've tried to kill myself but it's like something wants me to experience all this pain."Her voice cracked slightly.

"Do you want it to stop?"

A simple question, with so many layers of meaning behind it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus