Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

"I am Lucia VanDrayle, a local Freelancer. AS far as swordplay, I'm not the best, but better than most of the Gaurdsmen in this area. Oh, I'm also a writer." He said with a small grin. "Tell me a little about yourself." He said, his golden eyes staring back into hers.
Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

"My name is Agana,the one people call Blood Rager or Blood Demon.I happen to be a traveler and a protector of the innocent."Agana smiled slightly."People fear me because of my ability to kill,my sword,and my technique of silent killing."She leaned back in the seat a little."That's pretty much how people describe me."

"Ah, so you already have a title." Lucia smiled, a little to himself. "THen I will share mine with you as well. I am the Shadow."

Now there was a name. Many used it, but even more feared the real owner of that name. The Shadow was said to have supernatural poweers. AN Assassin, a Demon Slayer, a Hunter... Said to be half Shadow Elemental, and carved the heart out of a Demon without drawing his sword. Some said he was immortal, other said he was a demon himself, turned on his kind.

And this boy was it?

"I've heard of a Shadow."Agana looked at her hands."My father told me about them not long before....."Agana shivered slightly at the memories that flashed in her mind.

"No need for unpleasant memories." Lucia said, his hands clasped before him. "Unless you wish to tell me."

Agana let her breath out heavily."I want to tell someone but I'm afraid I'll either cry or the person will think differently about me."

"i have golden eyes and people think I'm a demon half the time. i'm not like those other meatheads out there who call names and make judgements." Lucia shrugged. "Although I can't say anything for you crying..."

"I can sometimes get emotional."Agana sighed."It's from my mother's side."

Lucia nodded. "In any case... if you wish to tell me, I can listen. Otherwise... How about we talk a bit about why youre talking to me?" He leaned up form the table. "are you seeking advice? A Master? A sparring partner?"

"I was just looking for someone to help me,so I guess a sparring partner."Agana said,relieved that the memories finally went away.

"Sounds good." lucia stood up from the booth, moving around to her side. "Although I must warn you, I don't go easy on anyone. So-"

"Hey! If you're gonna fight, do it outside!"

It was the barkeep, standing a few yards away, smiling but this time in a more parental manner. Lucia grinned and headed for the door.

"You're no fun Max. Agana, I'll see you at the north pier. I'm sure you know hte way."

And with that, he was gone.

Agana stood up and headed out the door.She walked down the street to the place she was staying,grabbed her sword,and strapped it around her waist.She ran out of the building and ran toward the place Lucia told her to go.She kept running until she came near the pier and then slid to a stop.She looked around for Lucia.

lucia was sitting on one of the docks, his feet hanging over, watching the waters. When she approached he looked up and smiled. "Oh good, you're here." He stood up and walked over to where she was standing.

"I guess here is as good a place as any. Please keep in mind that I'll be aiming to put you in the drink, so we don't do much damage to the surrounding area."

He slid into a relaxed stance, but didn't draw a sword. For that matter, he didn't seem to have a sword.

"come at me."

Agana noticed he didn't have a sword so she unstrapped hers and laid it on the ground.She stood up and ran at him,but stayed close to the ground.She punched at him with her right hand with enough force to break the jaw of a man.

Lucia deflected the blow easily with the back of his fist, and his other hand shot out. He turned his body, and struck at ehr midsection. He was fast. Very fast.

Agana dodged the attack and tried to hit Lucia in the stomach with her fist.She could keep up with Lucia without using her special sight but barely.

Another block, his palm knocking her hand down and he blindsided her with a kick. He took a quick step back and got back into stance.

"COme on, you're going easy on me. At least pick up your sword and pretend to fight."

He was grinning, goading her on.

Agana felt anger flowing through her.She took a deep breath and jumped away from Lucia.She focused her eyes on his hands and ran at him again.She threw another punch and tried to hit him in the face with brute strength."How did you know I was holding back?"

The punch came an inch from hitting him square in the face, then he tilted back, unharmed, and spun around behind her, a hand giving her backside a good swat.

"You took off your sword. I"m not sure which rule it is, but someone said Never Underestimate you Opponent. That and you're movement is a little to controlled, you're giving yourself away."

She stood up straight."I have to control myself or my anger will take over and end up killing anyone who comes near me."She tilted her head toward her sword."That sword feeds my anger so it'll take me over more easily.That's why I took it off."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus