Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agana drew her sword and ran at Scar.The bloodstone on her sword started to glow blood red as she struck Scar hard in the midsection with the red blade.
Edge Lord (played anonymously)

Scar grinned as she was struck. "No pain, no game!" She quickly slipped out of the chains and put the blade of her scythe to Agana's neck, making it so that if she moved her throat would be sliced. The bloody grin on her shirt opened its mouth, letting out earsplitting shreiks and trying to bite the closest person who was Agana. A ghost rose from the concrete in response to the shriek, floating over to Scar. She had long, shining silver hair, wore a sea green dress covered in blood and had one cat ear and a tail. Scar looked at Lucia and grinned. "It's only fair that i get an assistant too~" Along with Scar's shirt the ghost girl shreiked in pain and terror, letting her feelings pour out into an earsplitting song of death.

(lol LONG)
Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

Lucia growled, his scythe dropping to the floor.

"Enough."

Shadows curled up onto Agana, and around him, and the two sank into the ground, and vanished. Meanwhile 4 shadow golems rose, and attacked the girl.

Across the city, Lucia and Agana appeared in the top of a clocktower. As soon as they touched down, Lucia hunched over, spitting uop blood.

"Lucia!"Agana rushed forward and placed a gentle hand on his back.She wished she could heal people like her mother,but she still had to learn that power."Are you okay?"She asked,her voice quivering slightly.

Scar cut all of them and half and hissed. She glared at the ghost as her shirt frowned again. The ghost nodded and sank into the ground. Scar grew two wings in place of her arms, her scythe strapped to her back. She morphed into an anthro raven and took flight searching for the two. Over by Agana and Lucia a silver cat popped its head around the the corner at the top of the clock tower to see them. She walked over and rubbed her head against Lucia.

Lucia shook his head and reached in his coat, pulling out a black bottle and opening it. Light shone from the opening, and he turned it up down his throat. After drinking he put the bottle down.
"Liquid light... Helps me regain my energy." his hand absentmindly petted the cat before pushing to his feet.

Agana nodded, still worried.She watched him,noticing the cat.She had a weird feeling that made her scan the area around them and then looked at the sky.

The cat purred before sitting at his legs. She looked up at him, reaching a paw up to swat at his hand. She looked at Agana and smiled. She heard a ravens call in the distance and stood still. She grabbed Lucia's sleeve and climbed up onto his shoulder. "Mrrow!"

Lucia frowned. He looked at the cat then to the skies. "We need to get inside... I don't know why but trouble is coming. That and cats do not like me."

Agana looked at the cat then at Lucia."Then we better go now because I feel my anger boiling inside me."

The cat stayed where she was. She understood everything they said. She looked at the sky and saw a light shine off of something. "Mrrow!" The raven anthro landed on the top of a building fairly close by to where Agana and Lucia were. She looked around, searching for them, not realizing they were farther back behind where she was going. Light shined off the scythe's blade, strapped to her back shining on Agana and Lucia.

Lucia cursed silently, his eyes flickering to full silver for a moment. The cat on his shoulder was consumed by jagged shadows that sprouted from his shoulder, dragging the feline into his body and absorbing it. He hissed, much like a cat, for a few seconds.

"Damned furballs. Come on, we need to-"

THe light reflected against his face, and he gritted his teeth. Grabbing Agana he jumped backwards and silently fell into an ally. Once they hit the ground he scrambled, finding a sewer grate and using shadows to lift it up. "In we go." he whispered harshly, pushing Agana down the ladder and into the sewers. He followed, the grate closing silently behind them.

Agana slid down the ladder and landed on the bottom of the sewer.She moved away from the ladder to let Lucia get off the ladder.Her heart raced as she stood,looking around her.She stayed silent,waiting for her eyes to adjust to the darkness.

Scar's pupils slitted when she heard them jump off the clock tower. She swooped over to where she heard then and landed at the top of the clock tower. She sniffed the air and smelled a cat. She jumped off the edge and landed softly on the ground near the sewer gate they entered. Because of the strong smell, Scar lost their scent along with the familier cat scent. She growled.

Lucia started down the sewers, being sure to be quiet. Grunting he looked at the water. "This is gonna suck so badly..." he looked at Agana. "I'm taking the river down... Follow if you like, but either way meet me at the Black Swan." and with that he jumped in the sewer water, and was quickly wisked away.

Agana nodded.She needed to head back to where she was hiding before and grab her backpack.She went the opposite direction and spotted a opening right in front of the building.She climbed the ladder,lifted the sewer grate, and climbed out into another alley.She looked around and spotted the door to the basement.She opened it,walked over to her hiding spot and grabbed her backpack.She walked out,closed the door,went to the end of the alley,and looked around,checking if Scar was out there.She walked out of the alley and ran the direction of the Black Swan.

Scar looked around agin before she took flight into the sky. Another silver cat missing her left ear appeared near Agana before following her. The one eared cat stared up at Agana when she stopped. "Mrrw!"
The cat rubbed up against Agana's leg. Scar sat at the top of another tall building. She could smell again so now she might be able to find one of them. She spotted Agana and swooped down towards her.

The Black Swan was open, and there was a man outside, seemingly waiting for the girl. When Agana got close he pulled her inside, kicking the cat and closing the door. On the inside it was empty except for the staff.

Agana struggled slightly when the man grabbed her.

Scar stopped when Agana was pulled into the pub. "hmm..." She looked down at the one eared cat and watched her. The she-cat hissed at the man. The whole area became surrounded in mist. The cat sunk into the ground while the area was shrouded. A light slipped into the pub through a crack in the door. At the door in the inside the ghost girl floated over to a corner and sunk back into the ground, reemerging as a cat. She stayed in the shadows where she was hard to see.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus