Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

"Vampire dust?"Agana asked,a little confused."Might as well get going then."
Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

"Why, you don't believe in vampires?" He asked, grinning a little. They turned down one road, and headed down the cobblestone streets. The surroundings began to change more for the worse, and the lights looked dimmer.

"I believe in a lot of things, especially vampires.I just don't like them that much."
Apala (played by CookieLurv)

nh.jpg

She turned back to the fire. "I don't think it would be wise to go out there." Apala growled out again then abruptly stood to face him. Face inches from his as she spoke, "Demons are out tonight." chuckling at her irony.
Ditch Hale (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

(HOLY!!!! Wow... Ok...)

Ditch blinked at her innocently.

"Why do you think I go out? Unless you want me to stay that is." He was half pulling on his coat when he turend and looked at her.

"Then you'll have no problem killing them."

Lucia stopped at one ally and looked around. Then he picked up a trash bin and moved it to the side, revealing a ladder that went down.

"Tally ho." He said, dropping into the hole.

Agana jumped in after Lucia.She landed on her feet lightly.

(You should see her human like form)

She sat and grinned. All of the canines showing. "Of course, where would the fun be?" She laughed, that urge had left her and she was back to her old self again. It always was like that the first few minutes of rage and evil trying to take over.

Ditch sat on the ground, effectivly looking up at Apala now.

"So how long do you stay like this? You're smaller form i could understand that you'd go unnoticed. This thoguh would be hard to hide."

The tunnel wasn't lit, and Lucia had to light up a small lantern near the ladder. What light touched shone dark green bricks, with even darker splotches here and there that could only be blood. Lucia led forwards, holding the lantern aloft.

Agana followed Lucia,looking at the walls.She shivered when she saw the blood spots,but she didn't say anything about them.

"Well...." She looked outside for a moment then back down at him, "Mostly it depends on the weather. It should last an hour or so. I can't keep it like my humanoid form which is easier to handle than this." She licked one of her long canines with a flick of the tongue. "Knowing that transforming into this hurts like-" A loud thunderclap cut off her last word.

The tunnel was straight, and there was no chance of anything sneak up on them... But the unshakable feeling of dread started to seep into her. The blood started to become more red, almsot as if it was seeping out of the walls. There footsteps echoed as they walked.

(1d20 for a sanity check please)

rolled 1d20 and got 10

At first, Ditch laughed. Then he blinked at her.

"Wait... you can transform into a human shape?" With something so small it shouldn't be possible. "What rank of a demon are you again?"

Agana wrote:
(She is now more than a little weirded. Might get jumpy and see shadows)

(Got it.)

Agana wrote:
(Got it.)
(Your turn)

Agana jumped slightly when she saw something move across the wall.She took a few breaths and tried to calm herself.

"You ok?" Lucia said over his shoulder. Funny, he was farther along than he was before. About 3 yards. "You better catch up."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus