Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

The barman turned to agana.

"I am sorry. But when Demons flock in this city, being gentle is hardly a way to go." The room was emopty save for staff. The same folks who she had met just the other day. Only now... Handguns, rifles, knives and staffs, all sort of weapons were in their hands. THey looked ready to fight.

"Until the Manager shows, we can keep you safe. The walls are spelled for anti-demon and chaotic energy."

Which ment that when the cat tried to show in the pub, it would be shocked with the power of a lightning strike and it would feel the burn of a thousand suns.
Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agana nodded."Thank you."She said,letting her hand brush the black handle of her sword.

Agana wrote:
Agana nodded."Thank you."She said,letting her hand brush the black handle of her sword.
(Continued post)
Agana opened the door and stepped out.She drew her sword and sliced Scar in half,Scar's blood spattering across Agana's shirt.Agana's sword glowed brightly like before and blinded Agana.The red energy adsorbed Scar's remains and the ghost girl to vanish.When the energy disappeared there wasn't any hint of what happened to Scar or the ghost girl.

Lucia came in not long afterwards. Finding Agana he sighed in relief.

"I"m glad you made it... Any incidents?"

"No.I don't know how but my sword adsorbed Scar's remains."Agana looked at her sword which seemed slightly redder than before.

"Really... well that's interesting..." he sighed, leaning against a wall. "Do you remember what we were doing before that banshee attacked us?"
Apala (played by CookieLurv)

Unknowing that cat's were on the menu at the moment, A.P. walked into the tavern. Feeling the tension and putting a hand on her hip she snorted "Where's the fire?" she said out loud. Drawing the attention of several people that only turned away from her amber gaze. Shrugging she stepped further into the place. Milk was what her stomach was growling for. Milk is what she'd get. If anyone judged her for it, then they would find some things missing. Whether it be body parts or fabric.
Ditch Hale (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

There was only one person at teh bar now, other than her. A tallish, rather grim looking fellow in grey with a large box leaning against the bar. The barman served the catgirl without a glance, but the other man regarded her.

"And where did you come from lassy?" He asked, his eerie eyes watching her.
Apala (played by CookieLurv)

She grinned a fanged smile at him. "No where and everywhere Sir." She laughed then took a big gulp of her drink, setting it down with a loud thump. Her feet didn't come close to touching the floor. Apala had to leap into the chair in order to reach the bar.
Ditch Hale (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

"You don't say..." The man took anoter drink. "You're not a demon, are you?" he asked, as if he asked the weather. And in this town you don't just say that.

Agana sheathed her sword and looked at Lucia."I was thanking you."

"Ah yes..." He sighed and took a seat in a booth. "Crazy banshee... anyhow, what's our next move here? I like to see how my partner acts when given the leader role."

"I guess we visit you partner or is it still not time?"Agana sat across from Lucia.

"We can now. It's fine. Come on, let's be off... I need to relax after all this..." Lucia stood again, rolling his neck as they left teh pub. They started out again, this time heading for a lesser part of town. The sun was on the decline into evening, and people were bustling to get to their homes.

Agana watched the people for a moment."So what's this partner of yours like?"

"He's.... interesting. Used to be a great fighter before his accident. Now he's a healer... of sorts. More of a alchemist than anything else." Lucia scratched his chin. "Nice fellow, once you get to know him."

Agana touched the backpack that hung from her shoulder."It's good to hear he's nice."

"I warn you though. His habbits may strike you as odd and perhaps unsavory." he said this though with a slight smile as they turend and started up a way to a topside building.

Agana looked at Lucia."I'm used to odd people,thanks to my teacher."She smiled as she remembered the way her teacher would always tell stories.

"Well, suite yourself." They made it tot eh top, and entered the building. "Hey Andre! It's Lucia." THe iside of the shop looked like an alchemist warehouse, with all manner of things, from scroll to herbs to things she couldn't identify, all over the place on shelves and tables.

Soon, a rather nice looking young man with dusty red hair came into view, walking around everything towards them. He was dressed plainly, and had on dark dark sunglasses.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus