Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agana nodded as she sped up to walk beside Lucia."How long do you think until we get to the vampires?"
Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

"Soon enough. They wouldn't have their den so close to the entrance."

Another shadow flickered across the wall, looking like a large spider.
Apala (played by CookieLurv)

"My pure blood makes me much stronger than the lower demons who can't control themselves. I'm somewhere between a middle class and a higher class demon." Ear twitching, she stated. "But like I said before, I'm more comfortable in my smaller form.
Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

"Hardly. Pure-blood puts you right at high demon. Unless you were diced to bits your rank wouldn't drop. But you're not a Arch class either... I'd say an advanced Spawn."

Ditch scratched his chin.

"I'm having a hard time find out which Sin you are under though..."

She laughed, which sounded like a rumbling noise throughout her body. "Ain't it obvious?" Apala stood up and scowled. "Well that was short, must be because your here..." She said without looking at him. Her eyes squinted shut and a painful sound of cracking and whimpering could be heard as she became smaller again, now a little fur ball laid out on the floor on her stomach.
Ditch Hale (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

Ditch looked down and picked up the cat by the scruff of the neck.

"THat was interesting. Now, you were saying about what Sin you were?"

Very interesting in deed... the boss would want to know more.

She was mostly knocked out, looking like a worn out kitten. Then her eyes half opened and she blinked. "Put me down." She growled. Her hackles raised and her pupils slitted as she looked at him.

"Easy now... I"m just now starting to grow fond of you." He set her down and Looked at the little cat.

She shook out her crumpled fur. "I apologize. I just rather not be held in that manner." She looked up at him with a tilted stare. Then she stretched and smiled, happy again. "Oh and your growing fond huh?" She tapped her lip. "I thought all demons were bad." she made a pout then laughed and skipped over to the fire and sat with her back to it. The light from it made the tips of her fur glow.

"They are, but I'm not a good person. Like I said, I have been called demon as well." Ditch sat near the fire and looked at her pointedly.

"You're dodging the question. What Sin are you?"

She leaned forward and grinned. "Pride." A.P. winked then flicked an ear.

"Well at least you're not as bad as some people I know."

Ditch leaned back, running a hand over his nearly bald head. "Well then. What do you do anyways? I mean, other than waltz into a demon slaughter house and ask for milk."

She laughed and set back. "I don't usually stay in one spot. I've been in this hole for a week." Then she dug out a paper and held it out for him to see. "I'm kind of a kings bounty hunter. Both humans and demons. Not the ones you see normally, the ones that are much harder to detect." Perhaps this man might have seen this creature and perhaps not.

(I'm taking a liberty here and making up the target.)

Ditch took the paper and as soon as his eyes saw it his face looked shocked. "... Uh... The king gave you this?" He asked, looking at ehr for a moment. "Why on earth would the king want 'The Shadow' dead?"

Sure the guy had enemies, but the KING? It was impossible.

(I can change it if you like()

She instantly got closer "You've seen him!?" A look of bewilderment crossed over her features. "Yes! Finally no more hole!"

Ditch looked at her, both nervous and a little worried.

"Uh, yeah I know him. He's the number one Demon hunter in the kingdom. Also the best in Shadowmancy, can use any style of weapon, can shift his form, can create copies of himself... He took down one of the Incarnates by himself, and that's higher than a demon lord."

He sat back and sighed, shaking his head.

"Lucia Jarious VanDrayle, The Shadow."

"Lucia huh?" She apparently didn't hear what he had said before then. Standing up and taking the paper from him she started to pace a little bit. Looking like as if something was dragging her along. "This is really really good..." She turn towards him. "Will you aid me in finding him?"

Ditch almost blew up at this. "YOU want ME to help you find capture and kill the most dangerous BEING IN-"

he suddenly stopped. He frowned, crossing his arms and legs and looking down, thinking. After a few moments he grinned, looking up at her. "How much is the bounty?"

"Ohhhh." she bobbled her head in thought. "Well, you'll get some enchanted items as well as a good bit of the Kings treasury. And if we play it right, immunity to any persecutions against us." she grinned. "Which is what I already have." she winked. "That is why I'm not afraid to walk into pubs with a bunch of Demon hunters."

"I do caution you. There is a difference between persecution and being killed because you're a demon."

Ditch stood up and rolled his shoulders.

"Very well then. Let's go kill us a Demi-god."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus