Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agana flinched when she saw the shadow and cursed herself.She tried to clam herself down again.
Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

"You ok? You seem kind of jumpy."

Agana nodded."I'm alright,I'm just on alert."Agana looked away as she lied.

With a shrug he continued on. Eventually the tunnel opened to a sewer platform. Lucia set the torch on a holder and wiped his hands.

"Ok, vampires down there." he pointed to one of the tunnel opening below, closer to the water.

Agana looked at the tunnel."I have never fought a vampire,so you have any advise to fighting one?"

"Take the head off, aim for the heart. Try not to get bitten, or scratched for that matter. Crosses are ineffective, holy water is hit or miss. And since we have no strong smelling odors, that won't repel them."

He crouched down, looking around. "Since we want their dust, we need to evaporate them. And that means sunlight. However we're down here, and I'm called the shadow for a reason. So, we need a little help."

He dug inis bag and pulled out two crystals. They were a deep amethyst, and pulsed in his hands. "These are a special sort of crystalized light called Ultraviolet. More powerful than sunlight, but not as bright. We need to get close and at least cut them with these."

Agana looked at the crystals.SShe looked back at the tunnel and let out a long breath.She was shaking slightly but she tried to ignore the feeling.

Lucia took his crystal and closed is hand around it. His shadow flickered and quickly a black and violet sword formed in his hand. With a twirl he looked at Agana.

"do what you have to to survive."

"All I need is my sword and my skill,so I think so."Agana unsheathed her own her own sword.

"Alright. I got the top tunnel, you take the bottom." with a salute he jumped across the sewer and climbed up to the top tunnel, and vanished.

Agana took the bottom tunnel and started to walk down it,her footstrps making no sound.Her sword started to glow enough for her to seearound her but not enough for anyone else to see.

(roll d20)

rolled 1d20 and got 7

The whispers came back, this time louder and more ominous. Terror, fear, anger, dispare, all these thoughts started to swirl around her like the void she was in.

Agana stopped walking and looked around her,listening to the whispers.The glow of her sword grew brighter,causing Agana to flinch and panic slightly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus