Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

Lucia smiled. "Excellent! Shall we seal it with a kiss?" He said, jokingly.
Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agana pushed at him playfully."Geez.What is wrong with you?"She said, laughing.

Lucia laughed and shrugged. "In any case, welcome to the team. Once we get you healed up, I can show you my usual haunts. I'd like to see how you handle yourself agaisnt what I go up against."

"I'm actually already healed.I'm a fast healer."Agana cracked her fists.

He raised his eyebrows. "Ok, I'm impressed." He looekd outside. "Well... it's not to late yet, we have a couple hours to burn." He stood up an offered a hand. "Would you be so kind as to accompany me for a walk, Miss Agana?"

Agana took Lucia's hand,stood up, and smiled."My pleasure,Mr.Lucia."

Lucia grinned and led her downstairs. Once on the street, he hooked his arm in hers and they started down the sidewalk.

"So tell me, what's some of your likes? I mean, do you have any hobbies?"

"Other than humming and speaking with spirits,not really."Agana looked at Lucia."I really don't have anything special about me except my sword and my abilities."

"Come on, a pretty girl like you and you don't have anything in particular you like? Please tell me you at least like chocolate."

Agana blushed slightly."I sorta like chocolate.I don't eat much of anything on my travels."

Lucia shook his head. "Wow. Ok, we're fixing this." He led her throught he town to the shopping district, and stopped in front of an assortment of stores. Everything from clothes to weapons was around here, and most of it looked expensive.
"As a small celebratory gift, I want you to go through here and pick out things you like. Anything at all."

"I don't really want anything though."Agana looked at Lucia.

"No backtalking. Me and my teammates always live large. Why? Because you never know when you stop living." He tilted ehr chin up and looked at her. "You've got to relax sometimes. You're trained to have total control, I'm going to train you to be both in control and loose."

Agana blushed again."But I really don't need anything.I have my sword and my abilities.That's all I need."

"What did I say about no backtalking?" Lucia smiled and shook his head. "I'm going to have a lot of work to do with you. I only hope it'll be fun."

"So what I don't relax that well.A swordsman needs to stay alert at all times."Agana said.

"That ends you in being a neurotic mess. I've seen it happen. Why do you think the best thieves are always so much fun to hang out with? They are on guard, but they know how to have fun."
Their walking brought them to another side of town. There was a small park nearby, where children liked to run around and play fom time to time.

Agana looked at the park.It reminded her of so many friends she lost when she was younger.She looked away with a pained look on her face.

Lucia tilted his head. "What's wrong?"

Agana closed her eyes."It's nothing you need to worry about.Just some bad memories."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus